Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mic spammer/harasser
Offender's Name: Anna, and some others

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:433347954: anna.

Potential Witnesses: mayo, raven4117, nazu

Reason to Ban: harrasing, mic spam, lots of innaproprite things

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLW55VtG218, sadly its just audio cause am noob

Other: i cant find the other ids cause i can figure out who they are unless their dead unless theres a way and im just retarted
If you're a donor or above on murder you should have access to the !printplayers command which tells you who everybody is.

As you said, by dying you can find out who it is but also end of round shows you who everyone was for that round. 

I don't think this evidence supplies much since it's just audio and you can't see who is speaking.
(06-29-2020, 12:50 PM)The Triangle Wrote: If you're a donor or above on murder you should have access to the !printplayers command which tells you who everybody is.

As you said, by dying you can find out who it is but also end of round shows you who everyone was for that round. 

I don't think this evidence supplies much since it's just audio and you can't see who is speaking.
yeah i understand i could have checked to see if it was recording my screen, staff did get on tho and it was taken care of. 
im only donor on ph but good to know
This was already handled according to Milly