Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is goodbye for good this time.
pls get out of this fire pit and take care of yourself and what matters you nerd <3

It's sad to see you leave, but thank you for making this community a better place. People like you remind me of why I love the Internet when I start to turn sour towards it :)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Why does something happen with nuru every time I step away from the community for more than a day god damn.
More seriously, damn, Mother Nuru as an actual mom. All I can really say is good luck in the real world. Also, don't slap your kid as much as you slapped ph players <3
Obviously this is not goodbye for us (can’t get rid of me that easily) but I just want to say thank you so much for welcoming me into this community with open arms. For being there for me in shitty times and in the best of times. You are the one I go to when I’ve got something funny or exciting to share and you are there when I need to vent or cry. I can’t wait to get my butt over to see you and meet lil chicken wing. This is such an exciting time and I’m so happy and privileged to be part of it! 

Love you so much 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Thank you Nuru for everything you've done for this community. We will not forget you. Take good care of your family. I know you'll be a great mother.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Can't believe there's gonna be a mini Nuru in a few months time. I'm so so happy for you both.

I'm glad I got the chance to play with you and chat a little, and while I'm sad to see you go in very happy you're putting yourself and your health and happiness first.

Hopefully still see you around, and I am 100% expecting baby pictures when the time comes.

All the love from afar ❤️❤️❤️
finally gonna have someone shorter than u in the family smh
Goodbye.
good job
Nuru, Congratulations
I hope you the best for you and your hubby.

You influence this community for so long and became a mom on here and now its time to become a real mom.
We will miss you Okaasan Nuru, 人生の幸運.
[Image: tumblr_mvvs388UQo1s5cmhio4_400.gifv]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
i see where we stand
[Image: d93.png]