Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chimpoform: Troll, RDMer
Offender's Name: Chimpoform

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51628214

Potential Witnesses: squid, JessetheUndeadCowboy, MiniMe2001

Reason to Ban: Constant RDM, Targeting, Trolling. He was deliberating targeting staff and saying things like "nobody is above the rules besides the mods/admins + their friends." and constantly targeting the staff who would slay him for RDM

Proof: My attachment has the proof of him targeting the staff who slayed him.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Dude was definitely targeting and just generally harassing other players through rdm and such.
Thank you for taking the time to make a ban request against someone. It definitely shows me you're taking steps in the right direction if you really want to become a staff member. That being said, there is nothing at all we can do here because this is literally nothing in terms of evidence. Your attachment shows one RDM against Squid, which I don't doubt at all was targeting but I can't ban him for a day, let alone for "Constant RDM, Targeting, Trolling. He was deliberating targeting staff and saying things like 'nobody is above the rules besides the mods/admins + their friends.' and constantly targeting the staff who would slay him for RDM".

Next time, please grab a bit more evidence and check this thread out. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...php?tid=37

Once you reply to it @"saltychapdaddy" I'll close it and archive it. That way I'm sure you get why I couldn't do anything in this request.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
If minime was on why didnt he handle it?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Thank you for the pointer @"Noire" , I'll try to get more evidence next time someone starts acting crazy.