Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controversial Staff App
im gonna be blunt. You were ok with rdm reports, gags and mutes, everything that trusted needs to be, but you had a big problem with the liberal use kicks with other staff, even after a staff wide warning to stop trolling each-other. After getting tmod denied you started a flame war that spread beyond ttt, and even got ph staff involved. As far as i know this has been your only attempt to acknowledge the harm your actions caused, and your doing it in a staff app.

As much as i would like to +1, since you are competent at staffing, I'm dropping a -1 on this app. Id drop a +0 in 3months and +1 in 6
(06-25-2020, 10:45 PM)DuckBentley Wrote: im gonna be blunt. You were ok with rdm reports, gags and mutes, everything that trusted needs to be, but you had a big problem with the liberal use kicks with other staff, even after a staff wide warning to stop trolling each-other. After getting tmod denied you started a flame war that spread beyond ttt, and even got ph staff involved. As far as i know this has been your only attempt to acknowledge the harm your actions caused, and your doing it in a staff app.

As much as i would like to +1, since you are competent at staffing, I'm dropping a -1 on this app. Id drop a +0 in 3months and +1 in 6

I have to agree with Duck on this one. As unfortunate as it may seem, he raises some very good points. You were one of the most active Staff at the time before your departure, but you couldn't settle down on the incorrect usage of your commands given. That was why you were denied, and rightfully so.

I get you had a lot of shit going on in your life, but you should of just walked away from the community, and not have reacted the way you did. I have no knowledge whether or not you even apologized to Avi, Gabe, Hani and Dink for what happened back then, but I surely hope you have.

I know it's only been close to 5-ish months, but I think more time needs to be given to make sure you've changed. I'm only still hesitant, because how you acted back then was unacceptable. And I want to be sure that nothing like that is ever repeated again.

Unfortunately, I cannot support your application at this time.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
While I was still admin there were definitely problems arising at the time, but I chose to stay away because of my situations as you have your own. Before going inactive though, I remember telling you as I did in your "admin abuse thread" that the only thing I thought was concerning enough to bring up was your lack of (it was either) self control or care of your misuse of powers. I did tell you a few times that you needed to cut it out especially with people speaking up about it being abuse. At the time I was shown you kicking Mini which I provided the screenshots in my post to your thread.

You never once addressed it. I could definitely sense the anger and even animosity towards us (ex-admins) for speaking up about things that needed to be fixed on your end leading to that denial. While I personally am far from perfect we can still give each other criticism, and definitely as a concerned admin at the time I had my right to bring a problem to light as does anyone else in the community.

I'm also not going to sugarcoat this, but you definitely had a tantrum and used the already growing tensions between admins x community to your advantage. Yeah, there were faults from everyone's side, but not once did you address any legitimate concern that was brought up. Only a sense of bitterness out of feeling wronged was left.
I bring this up since it's already been brought up + was the cause of that blow up at the time. 
So to move on from that, do you have the confidence to not make those same mistakes? Specifically your misuse of powers and the blow up. 

Just know Porky I really loved your dedication to the server back then. It was definitely undeniable, and pretty impressive. It really is a shame that things happened the way that they did. You're not remembered just for "bitching" about being denied. You're valid in how you feel, but you should look at the bigger picture.
I know that you were a good staff member prior to that whole mess. I haven't played with you much but when I do see you on the server you are very quiet and do not communicate much. If it were up to me, I'd like to see more activity and involvement from you for a longer period of time to ensure that this does not happen again and so it does not set a precedent where staff can do something similar and be welcomed back into their original position without consequence.

For this reason I have to -1 you.
I cannot support you being staff after the baby rage tantrum you threw after being denied tmod. I've also noticed you join in on the trolling when you are on server and that's not what I'm looking for what I think of someone earning trusted back. I think you just need a little more time to settle before rejoining the staff ranks so for now-1.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I was originally going to -1 this app because while I wasn't here during your meltdown I was close to people who were and followed it on the forums. I've been told you were good staff and we could always use more good staff on the server, the main concern is trusting that you wouldn't leak staff chat and trusting that you won't blow up over something like this again. I had a long conversation with other staff members since they knew your past situation better and after lengthy discussion i'm going to say you'd still make good staff. Thanks to @J@CK XDDD and @thunderwalrusinnthebar for talking to me and convincing me of seeing this from another side.

+1
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Hello Mrporky. While I do appreciate the eagerness to return to staffing, at this time I am going to deny this application. I do believe you simply need more time to establish trust and maturity, as I do recall you being quite toxic for some time after the event. I hope this does not discourage you however, as I would like to see you return as staff at some point as you always did quite well as trusted. You may reapply on or after 7/25/20. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]