Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite Trusted for goes for favorite Tmod
Battons has been very good at staffing for as long as I can remember. He handles situations well and does not get too worked up about stuff, managing to keep a level head at all times. He has always been helpful in staffing in and out of game and overall a good presence on the staff team. Looking at the past week his activity (under both Chris Hansen and Battons) has been excellent and he has clearly made the effort to step it up in this regard.
+1
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Bumping!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
With a bit of time going past, i think i'm going to forgive the month break and change this to a +1. To be honest, taking a break should not really constitute a decline to begin with especially when the person was active before and after said break.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Plus one from me. I've known battons for a while and he has always been fair and knowledgeable. Good luck pal.
I think that you've been a great addition to the community and the staff team. You have great communication with the staff team as well as the players and try to deescalate situations. You handle situations well and I haven't seen you rage/have any other questionable behavioral issues. I see that people are commenting regarding your recent activity, however I have seen you online a good amount of times. I will not be looking at your hours since it was brought up here earlier and my assessment is strictly off of how you behave and manage your current staff position which makes me inclined to give you a +1 on the app. You do a good job and I think you have great potential for tmod.
I would like to update my vote from a -1 to a +1. I never doubted his skill as staff (as you can see by my initial response) but I was worried about recent time played. I no longer think this is an issue and agree with this app.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Hello Battons, sorry for the delay in responding to this. At this time, your application has been denied. Matt explained it quite well up above in that while you are doing an amazing job, the break in consistency that happened earlier is what really is causing this to be denied. I hope you don't get disheartened or offended, as I do truly believe you are doing a great job. I just don't want to start a precedent of ignoring the consistency section of the promotion guidelines. As that tends to breed favoritism with staff members which I'm very much trying to avoid.

You may reapply starting 7/23, and if you keep up with a relatively stable consistency I know you'll be an easy shoo-in. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]