Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExperienceOrbs Application
Ingame Name: ExperienceOrb

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92576459

Time Played: 271 hours (maybe more as ive changed my name a couple of times)

When First Joined: Sometime in January i believe

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):Pacific, I can be on 5-7 hours a day (maybe more)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: There are quite alot of new players on daily, I can help with teaching them what to do and try and lead em away from becoming a troll (this is quite alot coming from me, but i am trying my best to not be a troll)

Why you want to help the community: There's a lot of trolls and rdmers in the community, i want to help guide them to relax and have an enjoying ttt game with others.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have been banned twice, both for mic spam

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I have not

How did you find us?: I wanted to play a ttt server and this one was the best out of all.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 

Other: 
Experience, I love you to death but I'm going to give you a -1, and here's why: You cannot handle being targeted, you troll, and you don't have the maturity to be able to handle a situation level headed. I, more than most, understand that when you get on a game like TTT you don't want to actually play seriously and mess around, but if you are serious about being staff, you need to make a MAJOR change in your behavior and maturity. If you are capable of doing that, I'd be more than happy to give you a +1. Also, you have little to no forum time, so that's also a thing that is an issue.
-1. Fun to play with but you are a troll. If you are serious about becoming trusted follow the rules
-1 Huge troll, you got serious behavior issues on TTT. You don't help stop or encourage trolls to quit what they're doing, you egg them on and even participate in it. Being part of that herd isn't cool. Maybe you'll grow out of it or maybe we'll see if you end up like a Rits. Time will tell.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Quote:(this is quite alot coming from me, but i am trying my best to not be a troll)

At least he's self-aware.

I haven't seen any of what you claim to want to demonstrate (leading new players away from trolling, helping people relax) actually put into practice. It doesn't take being Trusted or Mod to do this. Just yesterday you were soundboarding and kept doing so after multiple warnings and gags from staff (not to mention several regulars asking you to stop). You've been banned twice for micspamming and show no signs of reform, something made clear by what I just mentioned.

You're right, there are a lot of trolls and RDMers in this community. I'm probably one of them. You're definitely in the former group, and it wouldn't surprise me if you were in the latter. Just as I was typing this you got called out for targeting.

I'm not usually one to take TTT this seriously or come down on people this hard, but the hypocrisy on display here is just too much for me to ignore. If you really want to help new players and make a difference in this community, I think you need to show some major change. It's not just about your name changing color or having new toys to play with.

Even I’m aware you’re here to troll -1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Absolutely not. -1. You can be fun, SOMETIMES. But you are nowhere near mature enough to be considered for staff right now.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I've got to say, I applaud your bravery in even submitting this application. Experience has the unfortunate handicap of being one of the younger regular players on this server, which is great, because we can always use more experienced (get it) players and they have to start somewhere. In my experience (get it), you have always been fun and a good time and an all around nice guy, but if I were you, I wouldn't worry about trying to get staff at this time. Continue to play and enjoy the game and don't worry about handling reports. In time and with more age and experience (get it), I think you'll see that the best and easiest way to prove you're qualified for staff is just by setting an example for others on how to behave.

-1 for now, but looking forward to seeing you grow over time.
Respect your elders
No -1

You need to work a lot on the trolling.  You legit just got warned twice today within the span of 3 hours for micspam, one of which was only an hour before you posted this application.  You also just got off of a ban recently, and I think it's far too soon.  You need to not troll and micspam. Overall, I'm not going to waste that many words considering you haven't shown us any reason that you should be staff, and are closer to being banned for multiple months than becoming staff.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
I feel like you already know where you need some self-improvement if you want to really become staff. I remember when your first joined and you have been a lot of fun to play with but you regularly step over boundaries which are reflected in how often you are warned on the server. If you want to become staff experience, take some time and think about what you can really bring to the server as it currently stands and reflect on your own actions and think about the standards you want others to hold. For now, my rating is -1. Take some time and think about what standards you want to hold on the server. Good luck bro.

Edit: Some recommendations I would make for you if your serious are: Minimize the trolling, be more active on forums, and show your willingness for becoming staff in your own actions.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]