Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mapp
(gm_mythic_station) [3.8MB]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
+1 for me........ I played alot of maps and some can get a tad boring so i think its time several map changes and I like this one would love to see how it plays out!
Immediate concerns would be if it has enough spawn points. The other would be having the map tested and seeing if there's a ridiculous amount of textures that would require css or not.

The reason why I bring that up is that I do not see this information listed anywhere on spawns and someone complaining about textures.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(07-02-2020, 05:57 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: Immediate concerns would be if it has enough spawn points. The other would be having the map tested and seeing if there's a ridiculous amount of textures that would require css or not.

The reason why I bring that up is that I do not see this information listed anywhere on spawns and someone complaining about textures.
yeah i was worried about the textures aswell, but why dont we allow maps with css?
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
CSS cost money
More downloads
(07-02-2020, 06:15 PM)The Triangle Wrote: CSS cost money
More downloads
ah
Milly I look at this map you suggested, and as you can see from my screenshot..... its missing a few props, green lights are either bookshelves, doors or some barrel, small size with it being like a horror rp sandbox map with some horror ambient sound track rather than a prop hunt map... just judging how big its is.... I estimate the spawn points are about 5 at most.. First image is w/o CSS textures and the other is with.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(07-02-2020, 08:23 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote:
Milly I look at this map you suggested, and as you can see from my screenshot..... its missing a few props, green lights are either bookshelves, doors or some barrel, small size with it being like a horror rp sandbox map with some horror ambient sound track rather than a prop hunt map... just judging how big its is.... I estimate the spawn points are about 5 at most.. First image is w/o CSS textures and the other is with.
would there be anyway that i or someone could change the css texture thing?
You could learn how to use the Hammer tool and edit more spawn points into the map and pack the css textures into the map file itself. That however is a lot of (not fun) work for one map. Hammer is frustrating to use on the best of times and downright awful to use most of the time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-02-2020, 10:03 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: You could learn how to use the Hammer tool and edit more spawn points into the map and pack the css textures into the map file itself. That however is a lot of (not fun) work for one map. Hammer is frustrating to use on the best of times and downright awful to use most of the time.
i know hammer is a ass pain trust me. i know how to do most of the stuff but hammer is just hell i fully wish there was a better tool. i dont know of one but if there is one please tell me