Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diffrent ZM_snowy
i had a actual contribution 
(zs_castle_keep_snowy)[4.8MB]

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=340180450

iv been trying to test the spawns but i can't load anyone in due to too many addons, and i feel like its just too dame big. but im unsure
Test out the maps you want for a game mode before suggesting them and compile the suggested maps to a singular post. 

Include with each map suggestion: 
- File size
- Number of Spawn points 

Player model suggestion s should include: 
- File size
Also be sure to:
- Test hit box to verify it works properly 
- Verify mechanics work properly 

Heavy add on maps will most likely be rejected and depending on game mode you may have to look into if it has CSS textures or not. I think it's primarily PH that doesn't use CSS texture maps.
(07-03-2020, 07:27 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Player model suggestion s should include: 
- File size
Also be sure to:
- Test hit box to verify it works properly 
- Verify mechanics work properly 
i checked these first and how do you just remove your css textures to check that?
(07-03-2020, 01:38 PM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 07:27 AM)The Triangle Wrote: -snip-
i checked these first and how do you just remove your css textures to check that?

You'll have to uninstall CSS to verify if textures are present on maps. 

Also about the listed of include items, you should post them as part of your suggestion. It makes it so that whoever is reviewing the map information don't have to dig for it and use process of elimination to decide if it's worth/able to added. 
I kind of the like the spawns a bit. Yeah sure if several maps were like this it would be very annoying but for 1 map the complete chaos can be very humorous and stops rounds from being several minutes long like on some other maps ESPECIALLY if the server is almost full and there is only 1 murderer to be allowed on server. If there was more than one murderer allowed on the server I would understand your point but c'mon through the murderer, especially newer players, a bone from time to time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(07-03-2020, 03:33 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Also about the listed of include items, you should post them as part of your suggestion. It makes it so that whoever is reviewing the map information don't have to dig for it and use process of elimination to decide if it's worth/able to added. 
i don't understand this
(07-03-2020, 03:49 PM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 03:33 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Also about the listed of include items, you should post them as part of your suggestion. It makes it so that whoever is reviewing the map information don't have to dig for it and use process of elimination to decide if it's worth/able to added. 
i don't understand this

Example of what to include when suggesting a map/player model. 

Map name -
Number of spawns -
Map File size -

Player model Name -
Player model file size -
Hit Box working Y/N
Player Model Mechanics working Y/N

Does this make more sense?

Also for the map you suggested on this thread I don't see an issue with the map as the Spawns are spread out. I think a total of 8 Players get put in the one spawn location you're talking about the rest are spread out on the map. I don't see this maps spawns being an issue. Water World originally had the concern of the spawn location, but that smoothed out after a bit.
Alright thanks voss