mikex124 unban request
Ingame Name:mikex124

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:60924960

Who Banned You:Deadpool

Reason For Ban:Mass RDM

Length of Ban:Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban:I blew up a barrel and killed like 3 people. This ban is 2 years old so I think it's safe to say I've learned my lesson by now.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
STEAM_0:1:60924960
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
nice job 4head
but yes 2 years for popping a barrel because people dont know how spacing works is enough time in my book
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
You have been banned twice.

First ban was 5/21/18: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...t=mikex124
Second ban was 7/5/18 for Mass RDM as you said.

I think two years is plenty of time served for this.
Respect your elders
Hello mike it has been a while, hasn't it? You may or may not remember me but around the time of your ban I went by the name TheDerpGamer.
I have been inactive for the entirety of this year and don't plan on coming back but I would like to point something out that I remembered you doing to me before/around the time of your ban. I don't feel comfortable saying exactly what happened but any upper staff can message me about it if they want more info.
Basically, I remember you harassing me in dms a lot. I remember having to block you on discord because of it and I ended up deleting our dms. I would love to hear what you have to say about this and (If you sincerely have changed since then) I would love to make amends and forget about this.

Changing to +0 for now
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(07-07-2020, 10:21 AM)Jaerixon Wrote: You have been banned twice.

First ban was 5/21/18: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...t=mikex124
Second ban was 7/5/18 for Mass RDM as you said.

I think two years is plenty of time served for this.

(07-07-2020, 11:45 AM)derp Wrote: Basically, I remember you harassing me in dms a lot. 

Until you respond I would have to give a -1 to this unban

I'm going to -1 this but you don't seem sincere with your apology at all. With harassing users and being banned twice.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(07-07-2020, 11:45 AM)derp Wrote: Hello mike it has been a while, hasn't it? You may or may not remember me but around the time of your ban I went by the name TheDerpGamer.
I have been inactive for the entirety of this year and don't plan on coming back but I would like to point something out that I remembered you doing to me before/around the time of your ban. I don't feel comfortable saying exactly what happened but any upper staff can message me about it if they want more info.
Basically, I remember you harassing me in dms a lot. I remember having to block you on discord because of it and I ended up deleting our dms. I would love to hear what you have to say about this and (If you sincerely have changed since then) I would love to make amends and forget about this.

Until you respond I would have to give a -1 to this unban

I want to see this responded to before I give my vote.
Bumping. A response from OP would be appreciated before any final verdict is given.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I know that I wasn't a good person a couple years ago but I like to think I've changed over the past two years. I can promise that I wouldn't do any of the dumb stuff that I did back then if I was unbanned.
Appeal has been Accepted