Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Reckful (Raising Awareness)
As some of you may be aware a famous Twitch streamer and WoW legend named Reckful passed away a few days ago.

This is a death that deeply saddens me since he sparked my interest in WoW and got me to start watching Sodapoppin 8 years ago. While his death is no surprise, let it raise awareness for mental health issues. If any of you feel alone or like you can't go on any longer please call 1-800-273-8255 or you can shoot me a dm on Discord anytime and I will talk to you no matter the circumstance. Just message someone you're comfortable with and talk it out please.

Life is undeniably and unavoidably ass sometimes, but I can assure you that people in this world love you. And you're not alone. I am a survivor and I am here to tell you that it gets better. I love each member of this community, I signed up for staff to make sure you have fun playing here. 

Have an amazing day and rest in peace Reckful,

Dong
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Reckfuls death should not be used to raise suicide awareness it should wake everyone else up that bullying and shitting on someone day after day will eventually (or quickly) wear them down to the point of taking thier own lives. Stop being assholes, be compassionate.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-07-2020, 11:13 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: Reckfuls death should not be used to raise suicide awareness it should wake everyone else up that bullying and shitting on someone day after day will eventually (or quickly) wear them down to the point of taking thier own lives. Stop being assholes, be compassionate.

I also think constantly pointing out a suicide hotline existing is not going to want to make me or most other people want to call a phone number, just stop being evil people
His depression was based off of things that happened in his early childhood, which is the major catalyst. That's where the awareness comes in. He was battling demons his entire life. I watched the dude for 8+ years and saw it everytime.. The bullying was not helpful either, but that wasn't the only reason. I also used the phone number as a point of reference and even said to just talk to those who you're comfortable with. 

People are assholes, that won't change, who you associate yourself with can though. That's where you'll find the positives in life, happiness is found within though.

EDIT: I obviously didn't truly know him, but those who were fans and cared knew that he was battling depression and had those awful experiences. That's why I said this should raise awareness, but you're right some people suck and this world can be a cruel place.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(07-07-2020, 11:13 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: Reckfuls death should not be used to raise suicide awareness it should wake everyone else up that bullying and shitting on someone day after day will eventually (or quickly) wear them down to the point of taking thier own lives. Stop being assholes, be compassionate.

Sorry to say, but the people that your message is intended to reach (i.e. the people bullying others) don't care. Humans are godawful when it comes to understanding and being considerate of other people's feelings. As long as THEY feel good, why care about what anybody else feels?

I'm not defending this behavior whatsoever, but it's pointless to make that argument because it's not going to help anybody. What WILL help is preventing more people from taking their lives. What happened with Reckful is shitty and I don't wish that on anybody, but you can't change what happened, you can only take action to prevent the same thing happening again.
RIP Byron

also RIP Blue622
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy