Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it allowed to kill a proven if they "threaten" you
@Avi  To my knowledge (Will double-check tomorrow) the remaining map-specific reasons are all that should be required. Any others that were removed were either A. In a map not in rotation or B. Covered under the clarified rule.

Will leave open until tomorrow if anyone has suggestions of map-specific reasons KOSable offenses that are not already covered.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I don’t think it would hurt to just add back the other ones that were already pre established for years  before the catch-all rule to use as references and points of comparison for similar traps, prop weapons, and whatever else falls under the catch-all rule that comes under question going forward after its implementation. The wand specifically was fairly new and reasonable to add at the time and I think that one should stay under map specifics as a reference. I think this would make it easier for everyone because people constantly fight over the wand. But yea, we shouldn’t have to write out an entire bible for every specific situation such as this map-specific one. P.S Pls stop asking for every silly and obscure situation to be spelled out every few months  : )
As long as this is still open, remember that self-defense is indeed a thing covered in the rules

"Note: A KOS works both ways, if you KOS someone they have every right to kill you. You should not KOS someone acting in self defense (they got attacked first and returned fire)."
The wand assists the traitors in killing an innocent while not directly harming them. I dont see why this has blown up into such a larger issue. Everyones arguing over what rules it falls under but if it leads to a death direct or indirect it will be KOSable. I saw someone mention pushing someone into a pool. If the pool is poisoned like on airship and they die after being pushed in I would kill whoever led to their death.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I have no objection to this verdict. This is apparently how the rules were supposed to be in the first place, however they had been accidentally removed.
I only wished to clarify this extenuating circumstance that, at the moment, had SEEMED like it wasn't covered by the rules as they were worded.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]