Poll: Should this happen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
42.86%
6 42.86%
No
57.14%
8 57.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presets for TTT
My suggestion is creating presets. maybe like 5, for people to create their own presets for certain maps instead of having to switch their whole loadout once the map switches. You can easily click your preset and get all your stuff changed over quick and easy.
how?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) by integrating it into the f4 menu inventory, just find a place for a preset button that expands a little panel into save preset, delete preset and 1 2 3 4 5. Click the number you want for the preset and click save preset, then when you want to use double click the number and stuff will change. That's a brief description as I code so I know it's not as easy as I just said it.
(07-07-2020, 07:49 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: @matt_st3 (Strongrule) by integrating it into the f4 menu inventory, just find a place for a preset button that expands a little panel into save preset, delete preset and 1 2 3 4 5. Click the number you want for the preset and click save preset, then when you want to use double click the number and stuff will change. That's a brief description as I code so I know it's not as easy as I just said it.

Issue is we dont have any programmers. It's a good idea, but unless something premade exists that will interface and not cause issues with all our current addons, I dont see it happening
@Ethan I did not realize you did not have any programmers maybe ill learn lua and make it myself lol. I got the time maybe I will do that and present in a while.
Tbh, it's not really that hard to press F4 and drag weapons into the slot you want. It should take about 10 seconds max. It seems pretty unnecessary imo.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
I remember another old gmod server I went on that did the same exact thing I’m pretty sure. It was actually pretty useful considering I had a lot of stuff in my inventory lol. I like to collect all weapons available just so I can have them when I need them instead of just having to look for them on the map. Also it does take a while to look for your weapon if you have lots of other weapons tbh.
just do it manually...
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Poinshop2 is an absolute nightmare and is held together by ducktape and broken dreams. Likely a bad idea to mess with it further
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I want this but if dink's doesnt have programmers and pointshop 2 is a sad disgusting garbage pile than I'm not gonna die without it
At What even is this emoji, its just an @ symbol but in a emoji form, what is the point of it, there is none thats the real answer, it sucks and it should be removed from the site immediately.  At