Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with Custom Vape!
I have a custom vape and I try switching to color of it and it does not work. Just stays white and I do not understand why.
(07-07-2020, 07:27 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: I have a custom vape and I try switching to color of it and it does not work. Just stays white and I do not understand why.
Because you can’t change colors of your weapons in ttt. The only way to do it is to change the default material/color. Basically replace the material file with another color.
Custom vape does not change smoke color that is juicy vape. The custom vape changes the color of the actual vape in your hand.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-08-2020, 01:23 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Custom vape does not change smoke color that is juicy vape. The custom vape changes the color of the actual vape in your hand.

Well that's dumb
@Nicol Bolas is there anyone I can speak to about getting that vape instead cause that is kinda dumb i got this vape from someone ingame thinking it was the one that changes color.
(07-08-2020, 07:34 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: @Nicol Bolas is there anyone I can speak to about getting that vape instead cause that is kinda dumb i got this vape from someone ingame thinking it was the one that changes color.
I mean, if you don't want it ill take it off your hands :).
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
@bryanbrr u meme this is a serious matter XD
make a shrek vape
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
I have a juicy vape, but you'd have to offer me something quite good for it. Vapes are the rarest thing in game rn I believe, unless that changed too.
i have all the vapes but no one gets them