Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Potential Server Changes: July
(07-09-2020, 04:05 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: [*]ttt_bb_teenroom_b2: Another classic map that used to be on the server sometime ago. According to some veterans there was an issue with the map removing server roles however considering I can find nothing to validate this, it was likely a coincidence. Will look into it to ensure no issues do come up if this was to be re-added to rotation.
[*]It was definitely not a coincidence. The map removed everyone's roles when getting on the map. That being said, it very well could've been something else that interfered with the map that is now gone. I'd like to see the map back based on this. It was a great map and may work now.
former admin2
Nicol I have a suggestion for a T weapon. The pigeon bomb. It is pretty fun. Kthxbai.
(07-10-2020, 12:24 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Added an additional section to put other suggestions, such as The Trident and The Improved Barnacle T weapons. Leave your thoughts below as I believe these would be fun additions and aren't too overpowered.  Could always replace T items already in the shop rather than add 2 new ones.
Is the Improved Barnacle T-weapon supposed be a deployable version of a barnacle or is it similar to the Barnacle Grapple from Half-Life Opposing Force? Just asking out of curiosity because I've never heard of it nor have I seen it before on other TTT servers I've played on.
(07-18-2020, 11:48 PM)Vent Xekart Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 12:24 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Added an additional section to put other suggestions, such as The Trident and The Improved Barnacle T weapons. Leave your thoughts below as I believe these would be fun additions and aren't too overpowered.  Could always replace T items already in the shop rather than add 2 new ones.
Is the Improved Barnacle T-weapon supposed be a deployable version of a barnacle or is it similar to the Barnacle Grapple from Half-Life Opposing Force? Just asking out of curiosity because I've never heard of it nor have I seen it before on other TTT servers I've played on.

Deployable half life 2 barnacle. Invisible until someone is caught it in. Doesn't catch traitors.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-19-2020, 12:17 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:

Deployable half life 2 barnacle. Invisible until someone is caught it in. Doesn't catch traitors.
Our test server adventures say otherwise
(07-19-2020, 12:51 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 12:17 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:

Our test server adventures say otherwise

well...it's supposed to not catch traitors. We were force changing roles however so that is likely why it was.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
mfw dimmsdale v2 isn't added LULW
Thank you for finally putting back regular dolls! This has been something I have wanted for a while now.
- gmon