Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who named you fools?
(07-09-2020, 09:51 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3522
Dodgy
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Fun stuff, I chose milkman because of the music video of my favorite song, from my favorite band, but felt it was too bland, and wanted something to make it my own (plus I feel like alliteration rolls of the tongue well) so therefore I was MilkManFromMars.
Before that Domoclan12 which was just something I made based off domo for a minecraft clan in like 2008, and then for a very short time, SableyeIsDaddy, because I was really into Pokémon.
I should have my own Wikipedia page
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(07-09-2020, 09:47 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 09:05 PM)Thayr Wrote: I commonly change it for le epic funny, but my main name is Thayr, cause my last name is Thayer; not really as interesting as the others around here

(if ur a real og, you'd remember me as soldat)

i miss soldat
Soldat beefed with like 25% of the server, had to kill him off

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
It's just my initials, my cousins made the username for me for my Webkinz account back in 2006 and I kept using it since. Hit me up @ckg123 on Webkinz if you're down to do whatever they have on there (idk it's been like 11 years since I played it).
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
With my more known name TheUltraFish, it had to do when I was younger. I went fishing a lot when I was child so when I got my first email address it had fish, something else, and the year I got the email. The term TheUltraFish came from when I first got steam and was trying to pick a name. I wanted something that included fish but wanted to spice it up a bit so I randomly picked TheUltraFish.

My current name came from after hearing numerous reports of different people either thinking I was scary due to my voice or were not understanding my dry humor so I made sure that it was made clear that I am sarcastic a good portion of the time in normal conversation.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Yay! I'm learning more about all you hooligans. Tell me moree.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

First of all, you're my favorite Possum. Which is not unfortunate - maybe for me since I only know one possum... the ones I see outside hiss and run...

But mine came from TF2 - Obviously. It wasn't MissPauling/Pauling before - It was just my last name (Rehctelf : wrecked elf). But I would often speak in game with friends, and more players started to mention I sounded like MissPauling so I was like shit okay, and I just rolled with it.
Go away
Hm, from popular belief people have told me they don't believe the Name I go by is my actual name.

So yeah, I'm Abdel, this is my given name and yes cause I'm lazy to be creative.
Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z: Abridged. Is funny haha. I used to go by Cbode1 because initials but then everyone was like hurr hurr Chode and I was like "I need a professional gamer username" so here we are. It also gives me a pass to make random duck sounds in the mic which is a nice plus.
Oh, it's just a space duck.
(07-10-2020, 04:03 AM)Space  Duck Wrote: Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z: Abridged. Is funny haha. I used to go by Cbode1 because initials but then everyone was like hurr hurr Chode and I was like "I need a professional gamer username" so here we are. It also gives me a pass to make random duck sounds in the mic which is a nice plus.
are you coming back
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean