Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who named you fools?
When I first joined the server in 2015 my name was MandarinPandaツ. Mandarin because I like mandarin oranges and panda because panda. I was 13 lmao.

The name squid came from GucciOnMySquid, which was a song lyric in a deleted soundcloud track that made no sense. The track was deleted so I shortened it down to squid. ez
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
When I was a kid my brothers and I would play on Xbox, my brother wanted his username to be something with llama cause that was his favorite animal, llamaslayer was a suggested name. We would always play on his account cause he was the only one with Xbox live and I really liked the name. When I came to PC I stuck with it but switched it to Penguins since they are my favorite animal. Turns out just the regular was taken and so we're 1-3. Those bastards
(07-10-2020, 04:13 AM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 04:03 AM)Space  Duck Wrote: Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z: Abridged. Is funny haha. I used to go by Cbode1 because initials but then everyone was like hurr hurr Chode and I was like "I need a professional gamer username" so here we are. It also gives me a pass to make random duck sounds in the mic which is a nice plus.
are you coming back
Uhhhhhhh probably yeah. Sorta forgot how much fun I had in TTT. I've been no-lifing Destiny 2 for a hot minute, but I need some light-hearted shenanigans too.
Oh, it's just a space duck.
(07-10-2020, 05:12 AM)Space  Duck Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 04:13 AM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 04:03 AM)Space  Duck Wrote: -snip-
are you coming back
Uhhhhhhh probably yeah. Sorta forgot how much fun I had in TTT. I've been no-lifing Destiny 2 for a hot minute, but I need some light-hearted shenanigans too.
pls kos
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Youtuber who stop uploading had zenmaster as their first name and it just kinda stuck and I am a pokemon fan so I went with something that everyone knows
unfortunately im not really sure how i got my name
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Popular meme back in 2013 or something like that

I was 13 and thought it would be unique
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
More information here.

The Triangle (both symbol and name) were adopted by me for various reasons. 

Here's a few of them:

- Symbolizes the number 3 which is my favorite prime number. 
- Symbol for Delta, which is the Company I was a part of. 
- Represents direction or action (This relates more towards my IRL experiences)
- It's the strongest geometric/structural shape which ties into my job as a sort of structural engineer.

The linked info is more interesting facts about the symbolism and use of the Triangle.
Lol all u got some serious reason mine is literally a shortened version of my xbox random generated gamertag
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Uhh Pixie has been a nickname many times in my life due to me being smol, I then added the Soldier after I joined Dinks to change it up.
[Image: unknown.jpg]