Unban
You were banned resulting from this ban request: found here
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-09-2020, 11:32 PM)Copyright_claim Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:28 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 10:56 PM)Copyright_claim Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 10:49 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I asked you multiple times to not use slurs and you said you would not. You also said you would quit ttt if using the hard r was against the rules lol

I don't remember saying I would quit if hard r was against the rules. That doesn't sound like me. But using slurs is just in the way I speak, part of my culture and who I am. Also the rules state that mods can deal with offensive slurs however they think necessary, but the slurs I use never offended anyone.

Also I really stopped using it in terms of "offending people". The only time I've used it within the past week is to commend people I thought were my friends on the server.
The way you speak is against server rules. You did say you would quit ttt the hard r is against the rules. I remember laughing about it and linking you to the server rules and then asking if you were quitting. If you do not agree with this servers rules play on another server that will let you speak how you want.

I believe part of your argument, which isnt supported with evidence, Is biased based on the negative interactions you and I have had in the past. I read the server rules thoroughly, to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. If the speech you speak of is supposed to break the rules, I suggest adding to the list.
The negative interactions we have had stem from you saying slurs, getting gagged and muted, and then complaining round after round about it. Multiple staff members have come to the conclusion that you should be banned. I do not think you deserve to be unbanned nor should there be a reduction. You are a troll and you got what you deserved here.
tbh seeing everything here and playing on server with you quite a bit, I'd say you're lucky that you weren't perma'd.

There's a certain point when trolling isn't funny and it just becomes tasteless. You've not only crossed that line, you've covered that line up, drawn another, and crossed it again.

-1, take the 2 weeks and think about everything that's been said here.
Last I checked the rules literally specify no use of the hard r'd n word...so how you say you "made sure I wasnt breaking any rules" and said your saying the n word was "scenario based" is incredible. There is no situation where saying the n word with a hard r is the only way to get the point acrossed. That's why the same word without the r was created, so people like you had a less offensive work around for the word. And with multiple reputable staff saying they told you to stop and you refusing to. If I was still staff your ban would've been longer. So consider yourself lucky. -1 wait out your ban and a void doing this again. Should've thought about your friend coming to your house on the 12th and avoided causing trouble to begin with.
(07-09-2020, 10:36 PM)Copyright_claim Wrote: If JesseTheUndeadCowboy and any others truly find my commentary offensive. They can ask me to stop and I will do so.
I have asked you to stop I’m pretty sure at numerous times, yet you continued. I do hope that when you come back you will stop with offensives comments to me or any other user that doesn’t like it. Copyright I will say this one thing though. I didn’t really notice your behavior become this bad until 3-5 weeks ago. Before then I haven’t seen you cause that many problems. I remember that you were arguing with a staff about something and then you blew up on him. That was the first time I seen you had an incident. After that it seemed you were really offensive to everyone, calling people offensive names, being toxic, etc. I could be wrong about this and you may of always been like this but that incident was the first I notice you being offensive. I am sorry about this Copyright and I hope you come back to the server more behaved. Copyright if you did decide to misbehave because of that first incident with the staff member, I just want to tell you that you really shouldn’t do that. If you really feel like a staff member is in the wrong or something make a civil post about it. Don’t go blowing up on everyone in the server. Again I could be wrong about this but I just feel like that is what you decided to do. Please don’t take offensive to anything I have said this is just what I have felt from the situations I noticed involving you.
Listen bro I've never played with you before until the day you were banned and I can honestly say you are 100% toxic. I dont mean "haha he trolls a lot" toxic, I mean you are genuinely the most rude, self centered, and offensive player I have come across in a VERY long time. I was actually arguing your ban to be moved to a permanent until you learn something to better yourself, but you should be very happy it's only a 2 week ban.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I’ve previously encountered you being toxic towards both players and staff. It has occasionally gotten out of hand and I’ve asked you to stop a handful of times. -1 on an unban as you’ve repeated this behavior and need to make a change, regardless of if it’s “part of your culture” or not, your behavior isn’t welcome in the community. +1 on a reduction as this ban is meant to serve as a warning and I think 2 weeks is a bit long of a warning. I think a week long ban would suffice with you being aware that similar behavior would warrant another ban for a much longer period of time.
(07-10-2020, 10:13 AM).ceebeast Wrote: I’ve previously encountered you being toxic towards both players and staff. It has occasionally gotten out of hand and I’ve asked you to stop a handful of times. -1 on an unban as you’ve repeated this behavior and need to make a change, regardless of if it’s “part of your culture” or not, your behavior isn’t welcome in the community. +1 on a reduction as this ban is meant to serve as a warning and I think 2 weeks is a bit long of a warning. I think a week long ban would suffice with you being aware that similar behavior would warrant another ban for a much longer period of time.
Thank you. I agree, my toxicity isn’t meant to harm people but I can see how in this community it can easily do so. I will try to be more relaxed and chill. I’d appreciate a reduced ban, but I understand if that’s difficult to have happen
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
6. Do Not Flame, Harass, Or Troll Players
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed. Repeatedly doing amounts of damage that are not  reportable can also be considered trolling (10 dmg to someone every round as an example). Targeting is specifically singling out a player to act against across multiple maps or days. For example, if every time you are a traitor you knife a specific person this could be considered targeting. Another example would be following the same player every round. Do not randomly prop kill people during pre-round unless they consent. Do not attempt to “Karma Bait” IE: Baiting someone into KOSing or shooting you for the sole purpose of killing them

literally in the first sentence.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(07-12-2020, 09:03 PM)Scoovie Wrote: 6. Do Not Flame, Harass, Or Troll Players
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed. Repeatedly doing amounts of damage that are not  reportable can also be considered trolling (10 dmg to someone every round as an example). Targeting is specifically singling out a player to act against across multiple maps or days. For example, if every time you are a traitor you knife a specific person this could be considered targeting. Another example would be following the same player every round. Do not randomly prop kill people during pre-round unless they consent. Do not attempt to “Karma Bait” IE: Baiting someone into KOSing or shooting you for the sole purpose of killing them

literally in the first sentence.
I never targeted anyone
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]