Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burping
Can we start muting people or perma muting people for constantly belching into their mics?

I'm gonna sound like a karen or a whiny baby here but im sick of hearing it. I don't know what it is about this server but whenever i'm on, regardless of how many players or who is playing i swear to god someone is always belching full volume into their mic. It's genuinely like just this game and this server too, i don't think i've ever heard it anywhere else.

Frankly its just annoying, especially how frequent it is.
i burp one time mid speech and you gotta make a whole damn thread about this
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
As annoying as it might be we can’t just outright ban or permanently gag people for that. Still have to follow guidelines, it constitutes as mic spam.
We warn people on ph for burping cause it's disgusting and it's unnecessary to do it on mic. It's a simple do not again and that's it. Banning people for it is Abit dumb yes, but if someone is purposely doing it then a small temp after countless warnings is warrented. I don't know how they handle this on TTT but looks like not well if a player is claiming it happening every time they join. Then again, I don't play ttt so I don't know how severe it is. Yes the procedure comes before anything even if we know they will start acting up.
mute everyone
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Pro tip: getting upset and showing it is a surefire way to get people to do it more because your reaction to it is funny.
(07-10-2020, 02:20 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Pro tip: getting upset and showing it is a surefire way to get people to do it more because your reaction to it is funny.

This is correct, yes. Thank you Laced. While I primarily say this for all current and future staff, it applies to donors as well in small cases where they need to gag or mute. If you get riled up and upset dishing out punishments, take a break. There is no reason to get visibly upset to point where it affects staffing while playing the game. Punishments are meant to be fair and impartial.

Also yes that was a tad off topic
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-10-2020, 02:20 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Pro tip: getting upset and showing it is a surefire way to get people to do it more because your reaction to it is funny.
This has actually been what I am doing every time someone makes an excuse I didn't even cause on other people.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy