staple got stapled
Hello I will likely gather all the evidence and present it all at once as I did approve a ban. I will post once I am home. 

After having a discussion with Laced I am on the fence surrounding it now but making a ban request is showing that you are more inclined to be legit.

As a side note I would like to mention (as it has happened in the past) that staff can make mistakes and I'd rather not see any community members attack staff members for any potential mistakes.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I've been destroyed by people a lot better than you, even though I'm not involved personally I would like to see Ethan or Nicoles take. As of right now tho I fully support a complete unban, just because you cause problems and might not be liked by everyone doesnt mean you should be banned *cough*
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Due to additional information provided to me by those who wish to remain anonymous, I have determined this ban was in error. As such, posting evidence will largely be unneeded and I will instead apologize for the inconvenience and unban now.
[Image: b_560x95.png]