Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To: Create Imgur Albums for Ban Requests
Hello everyone, I am making this guide because having to sift and sort through multiple links in ban requests is annoying and is easy to make an error by missing a link or overlooking something, but with an imgur album all of the screenshots are in one place and all you have to do is scroll down and zoom in.

STEP ONE
Use whatever screen capture software you have to gather evidence, I use the built in Steam screenshot thing because Gyazo is stupid and I play in fullscreen mode for GMod.

STEP TWO
If your screen capture software doesn't automatically send the screenshots into a folder, just go to the gyazo link page that it made for your screenshot whenever you took it and save the image to your pc and NAME IT SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL EASILY BE ABLE TO TELL WHAT IT IS. If you used the Steam screen capture thing just go to your online library with your screenshots, find the ones, click on them, right click and select copy page url, go to your preferred internet explorer thing, paste the link, and save as.

STEP THREE
Once you have saved all the images, go to https://imgur.com/upload?beta and drag and drop those saved files onto the page, once you've already placed one picture it will look like you can't add anymore, but all you have to do is scroll down and continue to drag and drop. I will insert my own imgur page that I made with all the screenshots of the steps that went with this since forums and dumb and the "character size" was way too big.

STEP FOUR
Once you've made your imgur album just give it a title and copy paste the link into your ban request under evidence and bam! All your screenshots are in one place and it might've taken you a few extra minutes, but it is a lot more helpful and orderly than a bunch of links to screenshots.

IMGUR ALBUM FOR THE STEPS IS BELOW:
https://imgur.com/a/Ou1UDsk
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Takes way too long for something already tedious to make, theres nothing wrong with using steam screenshots imo
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-12-2020, 03:05 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: Takes way too long for something already tedious to make, theres nothing wrong with using steam screenshots imo
Takes maybe an extra 2 minutes max. This isn’t a suggestion to start doing it, was posting a guide because there’s people who would like to make imgur albums but didn’t know how.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers