Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music suggestions?
Hey y'all

I feel like i've been listening to the same stuff on repeat for the past few months and would lovee some new music to listen to. So help a girl out and recommend some of your favorite songs/artists pleassee! I listen to pretty much all genres so anything will do, doesn't even have to be new music or in English :)
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
If you’re into lo fi type stuff I’ve been listening to Brock Berrigan recently. I like most of his stuff, my favorite as of now is So In Love.
As always though I’m gonna mention my favorite band is AWOLNATION though (yes J@ckXDDD I know they made sail)
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Three video limit so I'll feature some things from a few artists I enjoy 

Run the Jewels (hip hop)

Spiritbox (heavy metal)

Perturbator (synthwave)

(07-14-2020, 12:11 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: If you’re into lo fi type stuff I’ve been listening to Brock Berrigan recently. I like most of his stuff, my favorite as of now is So In Love.
As always though I’m gonna mention my favorite band is AWOLNATION though (yes J@ckXDDD I know they made sail)

just checked Brock out, damn that is good stuff 

PS bet you didn't know awolnation is the band that did sail
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-14-2020, 12:25 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: just checked Brock out, damn that is good stuff 

PS bet you didn't know awolnation is the band that did sail
Glad you enjoyed it, i just found him recently and have pretty much just had a couple albums on repeat, let me know if you find any other really good ones too bc i probably havent heard them if im honest.

Also wtf is sail ive never even heard of that before
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(07-14-2020, 12:11 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: If you’re into lo fi type stuff I’ve been listening to Brock Berrigan recently. I like most of his stuff, my favorite as of now is So In Love.
I'll definitely give it a listen, thank you  :)
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
shinedown
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(07-14-2020, 12:11 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: If you’re into lo fi type stuff I’ve been listening to Brock Berrigan recently. 

10/10
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶