my 4th false ban in a row
(07-15-2020, 07:19 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 06:54 PM)jess racist moat.gg Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 03:27 AM)Avi Wrote: Please don't unban Shy, they "abused the jumppack" according to that ban reason by using a third party client to change console commands and a specific command that is set on the server was changed (that can only be changed by a third party client).  Not to mention, Shy's actions on other servers that got them banned for hacking as well. Not to mention that they also ban evaded on Dinks too.

cmdrate exploiting wasnt only possible by third party applications as far as i know. it's literally just a config / command you can change. (cl_cmdrate 50) there are certain servers that dont care what value you have this at, and certain servers that do. not that this ban has anything to do with me.

cmdrate can easily be changed via console ingame. Rheinor and I did it back when setting it to +30 for a jumppack boost wasn't considered an exploit.

Back when that ban happened, and as far as I know right now, you can change your cmd rate in console, but the server has it hard set so it will automatically set your cmd rate back to 30. Back when Shy got banned, he did this with a third party client which is not allowed. Hence why if you look back at Shy's ban appeals, he was able to practically fly infinitely with the jump pack. There was also suspicion he used aimlock on the server here but wasn't caught here, but was caught using aimlock on other servers, which I assisted with evidence at the time for.

Also to reiterate I never said you were Shy, I simply stated Shy should not be unbanned if you are unbanned.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
bump
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(07-23-2020, 10:25 AM)Honor Wrote: bump
I'm mostly waiting for a response to a forum message so I can discuss things with them privately before a final decision is made.

If not, a response for this unban request will be made within the next few days
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Apologies on the delay. After a a private discussion I am accepting the unban. I do however advise to unlink the family shared account to avoid future issues.
[Image: b_560x95.png]