Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Recent staff punishments
ok then can I ask what made this different from the others like Killer... Why wasn't he demoted or punished harsher than a warning for what he did on murder? I mean he was also a mod, also an alt, and he deliberately trolled on a dink's server. This is not an attack on anyone because I am honestly confused on the standards set.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-15-2020, 03:42 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 03:41 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 03:36 PM)Sea Bass Wrote: DID DINK FUCKING APPROVE OR NOT?!

Yes I obviously discussed this with him. It's within my power to decide punishments for staff members as well but I always run major things by Dink.

There you have it, y'all can quit pissing on just Nicol. Be mad at Dink. Not all the blame is on Nicol.
Alright ive been debating whether or not to say this but at this point I feel like this should be said. Note that I understand the punishment and its whatever but Nicol should have to listen and understand why he is receiving the criticism he is because mistakes were made (ON BOTH SIDES) but he wanted to be admin so he should understand the type of things admins have to deal with at times. In fact, he got admin at a time when they were all leaving and while I cant explain the whole reason cause I forgot im sure they were tired of the shit they had to deal with was part of it so he should know what he was getting into when he got the role and he has been admin for about 5 months now I feel like that has been an ampel amount of time to add another admin if Nicol felt like it was needed and not able to handle being the only one but if this situation finally shows that we need another admin or 2 then fine because the way ttt is rn he cant be the only one.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
we definitely need another admin to help offload servershit, nicol cant keep having to do everything himself, but issue is theres no one up for debate. lest you wanna count noire but with this whole incident, just no. not right now.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(07-15-2020, 05:29 PM)Mana Wrote: we definitely need another admin to help offload servershit, nicol cant keep having to do everything himself, but issue is theres no one up for debate. lest you wanna count noire.
So no one else can become admin to help Nicol if he needs it at the moment?
(07-15-2020, 05:29 PM)Mana Wrote: we definitely need another admin to help offload servershit, nicol cant keep having to do everything himself, but issue is theres no one up for debate. lest you wanna count noire.
The problem with nicol getting help is that there is no candidate right now, this much we can agree on

Nicol does however have many people he can ask for advice on how to proceed on things if he needs it, which is all past admins including myself. I will be happy to lend my opinion.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
There is also Mini and Dong
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-15-2020, 05:41 PM)happy Wrote:
They just got back from taking a break. I really don’t know if they want to become admin right now. I could be wrong though.
(07-15-2020, 05:37 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
So no one else can become admin to help Nicol if he needs it at the moment?
The way I see it is if we accept someone as a mod they can also be someone who can become an admin if we need them 2 and be the next man up. If we are accepting mods who we dont think could be an admin at some point or potential one if people leave (which happens alot on this server btw as we see) than there is a problem in the way we accept mods and need to re think it in my opinion
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Last I heard I thought the same but mini himself stated that he wouldn't fit it, and that there are probably people who would vehemently oppose.
As for dong, idk, I wouldn't really see that happening imho

Im sorry please don't hurt me
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I think we want someone who will be admin for > 1 week before leaving. 

I’ll take my punishment now, I apologize.