Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment poll: Racism
i mean swastikas bring up some bad conversations but it is a religious symbol, im mixed and biased probably to this but i think its ok as long as anything about the holocaust and all of Hitlers doings arnt brought up
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
the only reason people have swastikas out in the server is to go "haha nazi" to get a kick out of staff or anyone that could possibly offended. i haven't really been enforcing it since i've been on (i only saw it like once or twice) but it shouldn't be there at all.

i cant think of anyone that would go onto a gmod server to preach about religion honestly, its a game of murdering each other; not philosophical or political debate, save that for your school essays.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
reminder that the nazi symbol is tilted while the religious symbol is not
(08-11-2020, 12:27 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote: reminder that the nazi symbol is tilted while the religious symbol is not
Unless you are middle eastern or from the indus valley you are not entitled to use it as a religious symbol though.

Also a reminder that in many European countries displaying a swastika can land you 8 years Imprisonment
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(08-11-2020, 01:41 PM)Foxka oops Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 12:27 PM)suck my cock ernie keebler Wrote: reminder that the nazi symbol is tilted while the religious symbol is not
Unless you are middle eastern or from the indus valley you are not entitled to use it as a religious symbol though.

Also a reminder that in many European countries displaying a swastika can land you 8 years Imprisonment
also a reminder that this is a garry's mod server where double standards are put on display daily and there are a lot more pressing issues but instead we're worried about whether or not a swastika should be punishable

chances are if someone's using a swastika they're already doing a boatload of other things that are bannable, it's really not that big of a deal
Chances of people making swastikas to practice Buddhism: 0%
Chances of people making swastikas to make the funny haha Hitler committing genocide on 11 million people joke: pretty high

It's not exactly something I would want to log onto a server and see strewn everywhere.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(08-11-2020, 02:27 PM)Stress Queen Wrote: Chances of people making swastikas to practice Buddhism: 0%
Chances of people making swastikas to make the funny haha Hitler committing genocide on 11 million people joke: pretty high

It's not exactly something I would want to log onto a server and see strewn everywhere.
I mean you are probably right. Most of the time I seen people using the swastik symbol they either do it to troll or just to be an asshole. I haven’t seen anyone use the symbol in discussing religion on gmod though. Doesn’t meant it can’t happen though. I mean I’m not against punishing for people who use it just to troll or be dicks. I’m just saying that’s all. Racism is not ok in any sense regardless anyway and if they are using swastiks to be racist then I say that should be punishable imo.
On PH, we already punish swastikas as racism. We ask them to stop and someone usually covers it up. We slay if they continue, ultimately leading to a kick and ban if they continue after that.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I'll look into making more concrete rules for something like this, but there is a lot more that Nicol and I have to get to before we focus on this. I apologize

EDIT: Something that we as a team have been improving on though would have to be whenever people dance around saying a slur. It is being treated as it they were saying it, because regardless it isn't okay to dance around the rules.
how about you tell them to not have swastika? problem solved.