Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satoshi spam
Offender's Name: Satoshi Mochida [LP]

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: Donor I think?

What They Did: This is super petty but once he started verbally taunting the server going " Aww what people dont like this?" or " Yeah man who keeps putting that song on lmao jeeze guys whose doin it~" I deciding shouting at him on the server wasnt enough. This kid already gets gagged once a map for being loud but my god. Understand that this guy queued the same loud, spammy, ear rapey weab shit for exactly 14 rounds in a row ( with the exception of a few other people putting up songs here and there) Dont be an obnoxious asshole. Dont be an obnoxious asshole repeatedly on purpose, and DONT be an obnoxious asshole repeatedly on purpose while making snide taunts and comments about it. Fuck you guy.

When They Did It: Today. All  morning.

Potential Witnesses:  Fozzy, Avi, Dagger, Dildo Shwaggins, 

Proof:  Didnt exactly record the entire morning round after round but trust me. I normally troll harder then he was so Im all for busting balls, but this is just annoying as fuck. 

Other:
I can confirm he has been queueing the same song over and over for multiple rounds and it's annoying.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I can also confirm he has been doing this.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I can +1 the whole nonstop queueing of this fucking weeb song, he even said I don't have anything else to queue so I'm just gonna queue this.  He's constantly talking and is loud from time to time, I find myself gagging him everytime I'm on. 

I have no issue with having it queued once in a few rounds but this man fucking queued it more than Reed and Tons with easy street.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Here's his steamid btw
STEAM_0:1:65398114
Thank god queue doesnt work on PH.
Couple things:

1. What's their SteamID?
  2. Did this player abuse their commands in any way besides playing the same song?
  3. Did staff kick after multiple mic/chat spam warnings went ignored? 
  4. Demotion for queue spam isn't really done unless it's Chamsito levels of bullshit. For those who remember him and his demotions & temp bans, was this on the same level?
  5. (For staff) Using an objective metric, was it considered ear rape?
If there are other donors/staff on just request a different song to break it up a bit
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
2. Nope
3. Well he got slain for rdm and then for delay, but otherwise he was just warned a bunch. Clearly he didnt care much.
4. Well this guy is very new to both the server and the donor level he's received. Quite honestly I dont think he should have his queue ability stripped, thats not what this thread is for. Its for someone higher up with big boy boots to tell him to chill the fuck out with it. I can call him an asshat and mute him in the tab menu all I want, but thats not going to fix this sort of issue.
5. The queue is fucking loud and obnoxious yes.

(03-31-2017, 03:28 PM)City Wrote: If there are other donors/staff on just request a different song to break it up a bit

As I mentioned in the initial post, that happened. But for 14 rounds, the same loud spammy song. Come on now.
(03-31-2017, 03:30 PM)Bang Bang Wrote: 2. Nope
3. Well he got slain for rdm and then for delay, but otherwise he was just warned a bunch. Clearly he didnt care much.
4. Well this guy is very new to both the server and the donor level he's received. Quite honestly I dont think he should have his queue ability stripped, thats not what this thread is for. Its for someone higher up with big boy boots to tell him to chill the fuck out with it. I can call him an asshat and mute him in the tab menu all I want, but thats not going to fix this sort of issue.
5. The queue is fucking loud and obnoxious yes.

Gonna add some shit
2 Nah
3 he tends to chill out after being warned but starts up again a map later which then I gag him after the gag he chills out but this cycle just restarts next map and continues. He did get slain for rdm and when he was, he talked back to Everyjuan I think it was and myself this morning.
4 I wouldn't say it's worth a  demotion but he needs to chill out with it or he'll turn into the new cham kek.
5 I was blaring Big Sean's new song and I could still hear it so it was pretty loud.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
He's been doing it today. Keeps queueing the fucking Michael Jackson acapella bullshit. So tired of it, man.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]