Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aki Trusted Application
Hey Aki
I also dont want to be too repetitive because everyone has generally said most of what my thoughts on you becoming staff are so I'll keep this shorter than a novel.
Pros:
-knowledgeable of most of the rules and regs.
-remains calm with trolls.
-pings staff when the server gets hairy.
-is friendly with staff and even records and sends evidence when requested <3
-is friendly and helpful to those with questions.
Cons:
-too many cooks in the kitchen ( when staff is on back off a little so we can deal with it)
-work with the staff and not over them ((and if you become staff you have to work with each other so nothing goes awry or gets confusing, to keep it running smoothly keep in constant comm with others))
- answering too many questions in game...now Possum why the heckin heck is this a con? When someone has questions about binds or something like this and someone is trying to explain it in game it monopolizes the chat. This can cause more confusion especially if there are many people talking. (can cause staff to miss not nice things that trolls might be saying.) I only bring this up because I noticed it happen last week when you were trying to help N0ble with his binds. Its totally fine to help with that but maybe consider the shortest and quickest way to help like telling to simply look on forums for the instructions (even send them the link) or tell them to dm you privately so nothing blocks the airways in game for too long.

Now I know you can definitely learn quickly and would be a great staff member. We all must learn as we go!
+1 Aki. Best of luck.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Giving this one final bump before a decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Congratulations, your staff app has been accepted! Welcome to the staff team.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army