arthur appeals his ban.
(07-17-2020, 11:28 PM)chilliam Wrote: +1 for unban, Alystic said he ID'ed it and i don't think running around with a body makes you at fault
Well that boils down if Aethor had malicious intent. If he wasn't wielding the body bomb 24/7 then I see him not at fault.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
This should not be a ban, at all.

I'd recommend not moving the body bomb towards a crowd of people however.

Other than that yeah, +1 unban hopefully it does not take long
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1 for reduction from mass rdm to teaming
tbh he shouldn't have been banned bc he wasn't the one who activated the body bomb, and there weren't any logs provided to prove that he massed. instead of just going ahead and banning him there should have been more time to gather and review evidence... and Lycan's bday party was ruined because of his ban ... +1 for unban
Alright I won't waste anybody's time with drawing this out. I've been presented the evidence and it appears the logs are broken for that map. 

So while carrying a body bomb towards a group of people is a 2 IQ play, another player admitted to IDing it and multiple witnesses confirmed this. Seems more like a misunderstanding. Unbanned.
[Image: b_560x95.png]