Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mana is Powermodding
I love how the children are throwing tantrums because they cant say a word
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-18-2020, 05:15 PM)Treyay Wrote: Mana was out of control and got the whole server to hate him. Also, he slayed me for no reason.
"the whole server" ≠ you and a few of your friends trolling because despite not even being there I would bet irl money that's what was happening
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Mana did nothing wrong here from what's been provided. Being immature by trying to skirt the rules on the server is a fast way to get yourself banned, and i'm happy to see more staff cracking down on it.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
I really dont care what you did, im willing to bet you saw mana getting annoyed by you and instead of being a mature person and just stopping the annoying thing when told you tried to purposefully push him just so you can play the victim card to try and justify your actions. Your not the first you won't be the last.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Not seeing any instances of abuse, just someone bending the rules and being punished for it. Closing thread.
[Image: b_560x95.png]