Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ready...
I don't see the "why you should be unbanned" reason,  it's just a repeat of information you've put on previous posts combined into one. 

You're better off staying away from discord for a while. 

You've caused a lot of issues previously,  I honestly think you should wait at least another month or 2 before applying again. 

Play on the servers and we'll see if your behavior has actually changed.
Hi I am dead but dude I have watched you over and over say that you are leaving and then I see you post something the next day. You were told that you should take a break entirely but you left for a week at most and that was it. You haven’t changed and you haven’t even left. You need to just back away. Also twice you said you were leaving but I saw nothing close to that and it makes me think you just wanted attention. I don’t know maybe I misunderstood but still it’s a major -1 from me.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Happy, I really love that you want to be apart of this community, but I believe for the betterment of yourself that you take some actual time away from the servers and discord. I do not want to sound like that this is an attempt to try to push you away in any manner, but for the fact that I have been in shoes before (but not the tracker situation, and I'm sorry that you have to deal with that). 

Being in an online community like this one gives you freedom, freedom from the outside world, and freedom to define yourself.  While this is the great thing about online communities, it also comes with stress, anxiety, and burnout. With you being at such a young age you are still maturing, and being on an online community you will have run ins with those who aren't mature at all and influence you in the wrong direction, which is what I think has happened to you.

There is a time and place when you have to realize that its better to distance yourself, so that you can focus on yourself and not have to read what someone online thinks of you, because they do not know you or define you, YOU DO. 

I'll be happy to talk with you discord about anything else.

We all grow differently, and I don't want your growth hindered by what happens on an online community. I still think that in the future you can be an amazing person to play with and talk to, but at this moment you need some time away to reflect. 

+0
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Hello Again.Are you ready ? I've seen you get angry on the server a few times. . I think if you're ready, you should show that you can control your angry on the server..I don't know you're ready, so I'm not voting.

+0
Its pretty obvious you didn't take your first few bans lightly, you ranted in multiple discords that you were sorry but still didn't grasp as to why people were "attacking you and targeting you," you need like an actual hiatus off forums, discord, and gmod. Once you were banned or said that you were leaving, you never left. You still commented on forums posts saying your opinion like you've seen these people do what they do like you're even active in that community. i'm sure you lurk somewhere in discord and have an alt somewhere but hey thats just my speculation on how much you've showed us that you can't stay away even if you've gotten banned.

It's a (-1) from me for thus unban. People are making it obvious that you really need a real break off this community. We don't hate you and we aren't attacking you. We are making the signs brutally obvious that you need a real break off the community. 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11818
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11694
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11550
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11492
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11693
You always say you're going to change and then seek pity to try and take focus away from your actions.
No, -1.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Time is precious and I believe your not ready at this stage. Dont rush into coming back cause this Community isnt going anywhere 
Heart

Like everyone else said Your not ready yet and I think it's best you take a longer break at least.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member

I do not believe you should come back yet. You said you were taking a break but you didn't, you continued to post on the forums and also put up a post about your parents not being happy with you being on certain things on the internet. 

You too easily get caught up in things and get involved in matters that you don't really need to or even have knowledge of. I think its best you take a proper break and I mean a proper break not a halfhearted one.

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Listen, I don't want to continue to repeat what other people have said, and I think Abdel made it pretty clear what everyone's intentions are.

It's not that we don't WANT you here, it's the fact that you're just not ready yet.

I think you should take Voss's advice. Stop worrying about the Discord server. Play on the Gmod server itself. Prove to people that you have changed and that your "break" (which wasn't really a break at all) actually changed you. People can't just take your word on it that you've changed.

This is gonna be a big (-1) from me. I'm sorry.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
The discord staff and the majority if not all admins are going to deny this unban request for discord.

We do not believe you are ready at this time. The earliest you may apply to be unbanned again is August 21, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army