Why i should be unperma banned
(07-20-2020, 03:54 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Putting this here just for reference I suppose
[Image: ldXIaBu.jpg]
Like i said my little brother didnt want to do anything wrong thats why he asked and didnt do anything he still didn't do anything and (dosen;t relate to the actual ban of him being a alt account of mine) so thanks for the reference but he still asked instead of saying it

(07-20-2020, 04:02 PM)grasse Wrote: dang, based brother !
bro that gif really made me watch the uno clip again lmaoooo
ill be honest i dont believe a word you have said
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(07-20-2020, 03:54 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Putting this here just for reference I suppose
[Image: ldXIaBu.jpg]
Ah another blatant racist gets his punishment and tries to weasel out of it. Sorry, but I'm a -1 on this unban request regardless of if your "brother" was using your account or not. There is pure hatred in that sentence alone and I'm willing to bet that, if that wasnt you to begin with, you are cut from the same cloth.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Well deleting the request is an autodeny so I am going to deny this for now. You may resubmit an unban request starting one month from the day you posted this.
[Image: b_560x95.png]