Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I life?
Okay so when I took online classes they typically had a Syllabus of every assignment and when it is due. Such as when I had my Biology course online, we knew of every assignment/quiz/test/paper from day 1. What I did was that I did the assignments a week or so before they were even due to stay ahead of the deadlines. I did have to push myself to do it at times, but I didn't have to rush or worry about approaching deadlines. Of course you might not be able to do the quizes or tests early, but doing the assignments earlier will spare you more time to either study or give yourself a needed break from everything.
Make sure to get up out of bed and get dressed (to some extent lol), if you have a table to sit at I'd suggest setting that up too. Have a snack and some coffee. If you're settled and sitting somewhere like you would actually in classes it promotes a bit more productivity.

Always set a finishing time, and actually finish at that time. Tidy your stuff away then chill time!

On another note though, if you need any one to proof read assignments or shit like that, hit me up!
(07-22-2020, 10:52 AM)Agent Barton Wrote: On another note though, if you need any one to proof read assignments or shit like that, hit me up!
I probably will take you up on this!! I want to specialize in end of life care - and I very freely talk about death as if its not a big deal to anyone haha so I may need a reminder that not everyone feels the same as me!
Go away
i stay up all night, wake up late in the afternoon, and dont even start my work until its an hour away from the deadline.
yes im that kind of person.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Well when I was in college I took most of my classes where they did basically everything online anyways and the lecture was more for physical aspect with no attendance scoring. So I would just log in every morning when I woke up even if I worked, checked my email and each classes webpage and would try and do at least an hour of homework every morning (if I worked) or I would just put in a decent amount of time on it. For example, college comp 2 I knew what my final was from the start of the class so every day I would invest at least 30 minutes writing it and proof-reading it. If I didn't work then I would go from about 10 am - 12pm working nonstop. Take a break to go shower and eat lunch. Then maybe watch tv with my father for a bit, then go back at it around 2 and would spend another 2 hours on it until 4. Then I would help with chores around the house, run errands etc, and when my mother got home at 5pm we would eat, talk for a bit, and by 6 I would just be gaming for the rest of the night. The exception is if I had an idea instead of putting it off I would open my homework on another tab and write down notes so that way when I woke up the next morning I still had some of my ideas saved. Very rarely did I actively attend lectures except for one semester where I took a guitar training course. It isn't that bad its finding your rhythm for how you do things. I like to not be working nonstop for hours on end I like doing a bit here and there until it all comes together. I hope by sharing what I used to do you can come up with your own ideas for how you'll manage your time. Most importantly, DO NOT FEEL ANY OBLIGATION FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING, SCHOOL AND WORK COMES FIRST. As long as you remember that you will be okay.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
You could always make some friends with the other people that are in your class and do online voice chats with them too to help each other stay on task! Talk about the material and such! I found this very helpful for a lot of my friends struggling with classes online!
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]