Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give this a try
Discord Name: JackxDDD

Discord ID:  JackxDDD#8457

When First Joined(Estimate): Summer 2018

What is your age: 20 
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Discord Admin

What can you do to help the Discord community: I already am checking discord a lot so this will just allow me to be more efficient in dealing with people causing issues in discord. Also with the recent departure of Avi I feel like if I can get the role I can take some ease off the other admins so they can just focus on server issues and allow me to deal with discord issues and apps. I also will be allowed to do more with the bot which is something I am learning about more so I can gain a better understanding with it. I think as an admin for the discord I can help make sure its a fun place for all :D

Why you want to help the Discord community: I wanna help because I take care of the people causing issues and this will allow me to help out in the community more. This is something that I have had in mind for awhile and I think it will allow me to be more helpful and be more active in the community. This is a place for fun but at the same time monitored so things dont get out of hand and lead to issues for others.    

Other: I understand that this will not be an easy task the role of admin is a hard one regardless of what its on that being said I feel like this something that I can do so im curious to gage what you guys think. This is something I want to pursue in the future so if you guys think I need to work on things please let me know so I can learn and be better for next time! Thanks :D
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
I know you can easily handle the workload, so I'll give you a +1. 

I don't think you're ready for an Admin position.
While yeah, you're eager to learn about the position and more about the bot, that eagerness that you feel doesn't inherently translate to you being ready for the position. The last thing I want is for someone to be thrust into the position unprepared and new to the responsibilities of the title you wish to inherit. To be completely honest with you, while, yes, we do need a discord admin I think that the position can remain empty for a bit longer in order to allow the people that want Discord Admin to continue to learn more about it and once we get to a point where we have someone that is ready for that, then we can promote them. As it stands now, the moderators still essentially vote on all the happenings in discord we just don't have an admin to overall yay or nay things, and that's okay for now.

What you can do Jack:
  • Familiarize yourself with the bot, if you aren't as familiar with it as Avi was, if not more so, I don't think you're ready for the position. 
  • Continue to brush up on Discord's Rules & TOS
  • Gain more experience in your current position
  • Make it where there is no doubt in anyone's mind that you are not fit or ready for the job
That being said, you're on the right track, I think, with what you're doing right now.  So yeah, keep at it.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
bump, this is something that i would like feedback on so I have stuff to work on if I dont get it this time around so please let me know
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
While I think you would be the best candidate currently. I just dont think there has been enough experience with you as a mod before you make the step up as admin for the discord. That being said, I dont think there is currently ANY appropriate candidate right now. I think it's best to just wait and communicate with dink and see what he thinks in the end
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
So many to bump
This application for discord admin is denied.

Not many really seem to support you for this role nor does there appear to be many outright against you either. It appears to come across as people just not knowing for sure with many not really knowing who you are. The easiest way to be better prepared for this role at the moment is patience, time, and continuing working diligently. Familiar yourself with the bot and logs, be interactive with the community, and be a good example for others and I believe that you will have better results in the future.

The earliest you may reapply is September 1, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army