Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low gravity? New fat who dis
Offender's Name: new fat who dis 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15976860

Potential Witnesses: Idk who else saw this

Reason to Ban:Hack/script Lower Gravity  

Proof: 

Other:I just posted this to see what y'all opinions on this thank you <3 take care everyone 
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
i honestly don't think he's hacking jump pack is the most busted thing on dr and when you have alot of momentum it lets you skip entire traps
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Never seen any other players do that even with the right momentum...
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
so I gave the video a watch and when you say he turned it off looking at the flames emitted by the jumpack he isn't holding it as long as the high jumps, the smoke means he is most likely fluttering it.

TL: DR: Jumpack busted
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
I think the jump pack is different on each server. Anyway I played deathrun before and I seen people use the jump pack but I don’t think I haven’t seen anyone use the jump pack like that before.
I personally believe the jump pack has no place in dr. Its entire function can completely negate many traps making the game a cakewalk. I removed it from purchase on the point shop when i was admin until it was fixed. I never added it back because it never got fixed. For me to have completely removed it from dr I would have either had to manually delete it from people inv or reset everyone's inventory unless there is some back end stuff dink could have done. I dont know if it is currently purchasable in the shop or not as one of the newer admins could have easily readded it. also yeah that is exactly what someone who is experienced can do with it that is not a hack as far as i know
also @happy is telepathic
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(07-22-2020, 07:02 PM)derp Wrote: also yeah that is exactly what someone who is experienced can do with it that is not a hack as far as i know
Really? K then I guess I stand corrected then.
Until further notice, this ban request has been Denied as I agree what Derp said, we are still having problems with jump pack, and I will try to get it figured out
the best way i can. (ASAP)
[Image: titan.gif]