Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Dickscord app
Discord Name: Fox emoji

Discord ID: Foxka#5207

When First Joined(Estimate): Many years ago

What is your age: 23
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): helper boy

What can you do to help the Discord community: Often times I am online in the later hours when shenanigans happen, I'm sure you've all seen me ping discord staff when some nether dweller is causing a ruckus. Being able to handle these rabble rousers as a part of the discord staff team will help preventing these ruffians from doing harm to our fellow users.

Why you want to help the Discord community: As something i rely on daily for social interaction, It's important to me that it remains a place clear of shitposting and of course harassment that would cause any kind of emotional distress to anyone else. I Know i've had some rough patches here and there but I don't think any of them have been serious enough to not be forgotten in the end. Dinks is a place that, like it or not, I have always loved to be a part of and I will strive to be a person that people can come to for help as I have done so in the past as TTT staff

Other: Thank you for your consideration
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Friendly reminder to not post unnecessary comments on any staff applications thank you.

As for the app, I will have to +0 for now due to me not interacting with main Discord enough to warrant an opinion. I will say that Foxka is always quite good about bringing me evidence when he notices it when playing TTT
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Going over the guidelines I think that you will be good as a discord helper as it will makes things easier if you can deal with situations if others arent there and there is a need for some more discord staff so Ill give it a +1
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
i may be inactive in the server but im somewhat active in the discord. you are quite active on the discord dont see you being a troll and i think your exstaff already so pretty easy +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Don't know about discord, but in game he is very helpful +1
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
I think giving Foxka the rank of helper would not only help us evaluate his own current abilities but the rank itself.
That being said there are a few things that I think you could work on. You sometimes come off as hypocritical when in discord.
+1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
-1 i think you come off as the type that'll target people you don't like and i think you like to twist words if people disagree with you like on the that slur yhread were you accused someone of condoning racism and homophobia because he disagreed on the cracking down
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-23-2020, 06:11 AM)happy Wrote: -1 i think you come off as the type that'll target people you don't like and i think you like to twist words if people disagree with you like on the that slur yhread were you accused someone of condoning racism and homophobia because he disagreed on the cracking down
I appreciate your concerns but I will make it noted that I misinterpreted what Cespedes had said and that was my fault for misunderstanding. I will make it noted that discord and garrysmod are two different beasts and one of them (discord) has been banning alt right servers for use of racism and homophobic slurs since 2018 or so, which obviously translates into more urgency in keeping the server clean of these things.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
This could either go well or really bad. 

I'm neutral on the idea of you becoming helper.

Best of luck Foxka
I think you're really eager to help which is good, just take into account what a few people have said on here previously. So I'll +1 you, Helper hasn't been used yet so this will be a good test run.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers