Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squid Staff Abuse
I’m not quite sure what you thought was going to happen with this. There’s no evidence to back up any of the claims you’ve made about repeated targeting. You said this has happened over the last month, but only have two screenshots that show something that is missing full context?
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(08-03-2020, 01:04 PM)Treyay Wrote: So let's get this straight. I came on the forum to report an incident that happened to me. I wasn't recording so I only have screen-shots I took. Because of that every staff member is going to say I am lying? I'm sorry what is the point of having this thread then? I thought I could report this so when future cases come up you have something to base it upon. -1 for that

"1 day in as mod and hes already got an abuse thread yikes" -Mana Moderator

who flatout said you were lying? I just see people saying you need more evidence that shows actual context rather than just a screenshot showing he gagged you
(08-03-2020, 12:35 PM)saltychapdaddy Wrote: In a situation like this, screenshots aren't enough to prove someone is abusing power. Yes we see he gagged you, but we don't hear what happened. Because of that, you don't really have a strong case. Also, I've been around squid and I don't really think he's the kind of staff member that would go out of his way to target someone, so I think you might just be someone playing victim. I'm gonna give this a -1 due to a lack of concrete evidence to prove he gagged you for "no reason."  Another reason for a -1 is that you claim you were muted, but you  didn't provide evidence of you saying "Odd Fellow" and getting muted.

(08-03-2020, 01:10 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 01:04 PM)Treyay Wrote: So let's get this straight. I came on the forum to report an incident that happened to me. I wasn't recording so I only have screen-shots I took. Because of that every staff member is going to say I am lying? I'm sorry what is the point of having this thread then? I thought I could report this so when future cases come up you have something to base it upon. -1 for that

who flatout said you were lying? I just see people saying you need more evidence that shows actual context rather than just a screenshot showing he gagged you
Saltychipdaddy and Mana
(08-03-2020, 01:12 PM)Treyay Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 12:35 PM)saltychapdaddy Wrote: In a situation like this, screenshots aren't enough to prove someone is abusing power. Yes we see he gagged you, but we don't hear what happened. Because of that, you don't really have a strong case. Also, I've been around squid and I don't really think he's the kind of staff member that would go out of his way to target someone, so I think you might just be someone playing victim. I'm gonna give this a -1 due to a lack of concrete evidence to prove he gagged you for "no reason."  Another reason for a -1 is that you claim you were muted, but you  didn't provide evidence of you saying "Odd Fellow" and getting muted.

(08-03-2020, 01:10 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

Saltychipdaddy and Mana
 Saying you have a lack of concrete evidence and proof that Squid is abusing his role as mod and/or targeting you isn’t accusing you of lying. Everyone here is simply saying that if you really want to create a strong thread that is significant, you need a lot more evidence. To prove someone is targeting for example, you’ll need multiple screenshots over a large period of time showing different times they targeted you.
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
I never said I have a massive amount of evidence. I'm just stating what occurred. Saying "I'm playing victim" or suggesting that I'm an avid false reporter is literally the same thing as calling me a liar. If you disagree you are an absolute idiot. I understand that squid is not going to be banned or anything like that based on the proof I have provided. Sorry that squid is not my main concern when I play video games to record him and shit. Now please stop commenting unless action has occurred or else you just sound ignorant.
(08-03-2020, 01:23 PM)Treyay Wrote: Now please stop commenting unless action has occurred or else you just sound ignorant.

Whatever you say man. Due to lack of evidence I am closing the thread. Action has occurred.
[Image: b_560x95.png]