Must be an accidental ban
Alright, I accept your apology. Just please try to be more careful in the future. I’m 1+ on a reduction ban then.
Thank you so much. I'll try to get in touch with Rylo Ken and Wut, it may be a little hard though because I don't think that they are members of this forum. I promise you will not regret this.
free fuck man
Thank you so much Rylo Ken, I was literally in the middle of writing you an apology.

I do not believe that the player wut is a member of Dinkleberg's Gmod.

Would JesseTheUndeadCowboy's and Rylo Ken's apology (thank you so much for that guys) be enough for the unban or would I need more witnesses/people to forgive me? I can't seem find the player Wut. Thanks again.
(07-25-2020, 09:07 PM)Fuck Man Wrote: Thank you so much Rylo Ken, I was literally in the middle of writing you an apology.

I do not believe that the player wut is a member of Dinkleberg's Gmod.

Would JesseTheUndeadCowboy's and Rylo Ken's apology (thank you so much for that guys) be enough for the unban or would I need more witnesses/people to forgive me? I can't seem find the player Wut. Thanks again.
It should be, +1 for unban and reduction.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Appeal has been accepted, you'll be unbanned and have to serve 3 slays.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers