Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion to the ghost mode
I know the ghost mode is a very liked feature on every dr server. Different maps have different problems with the fact that a entitied player is running over a certain structure and many maps have gaps where u just drop into and u also cant use any map bound portals. So my idea would be adding noclip to the ghost mode because either way you are able to fly around if its a spec or ghost doesnt really matter at this point. I know a couple server that either have a good working selfmade ghostmode or added noclip.

So to sum it up i would really like u guys to think about a way to add noclip or fix the ghost mode.

LG Warlock
I think a starting step would be to find which maps the teleporter doesn't work for the ghosts. 

Fixing a few teleporters would be a better option than adding noclip to ghosts, as the ghosts could interfere with deaths activating traps to kill runners by blocking their view.
Yeah, Alora has mentioned it before as an issue we've been trying to find a solution for it for a while now, but we do need to fix it or just remove it
[Image: titan.gif]
(07-27-2020, 12:31 AM)Titan17 Wrote: Yeah, Alora has mentioned it before as an issue we've been trying to find a solution for it for a while now, but we do need to fix it or just remove it
A  remove of the ghost mode would not be an option for me as its on its own right now does not really hurt the gameplay the only thing is when deaths turn on traps because they think its a runner just because of the name.

A different way would be if its even working rn to remove the option of a ghost to "use" something so he can't disturb on traps.

Or the last option would be to reoptimise everymap just for the ghosts, but that would take ages 

PS some maps have a death some near the win option of "old" so the runner instantly dies.