Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: Lost_Leviathan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58801539

Time Played: 56+ Hours

When First Joined: About a year ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies but often all mid day and late night

Rank Desired: Any open staff roles

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: I can be an active player who will help moderate when no other staff are on to stop the rule breakers.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help to moderate the matches and get rid of the people who are mic spamming or RDMing in matches making it unfun for others.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Looking for a good prop hunt server then I ended up migrating to the server for Murder.

Other: I'm 18 and am pretty available along with always having been working in customer service dealing with people and helping where I can.
um hello lev. you must first apply for trusted just so you know.

and its a -1 for me, i havent seen you on in awhile and i dont know you all to well, you should also have some activity on discord and the forums
If you could post any other names you've played under recently that would be appreciated, cause Gametracker only shows you've been active over the last week (I know murder doesn't require being active for quite as long as the other servers, but still.) Id like to see you more active throughout the community (discord and forums) so people know who you are a bit better.

Gonna go with a -1 for now

EDIT: Recently it's come to my attention via own experiences with you and others complaining about it after I leave, you rdm a lot. If you're going to enforce the rules as a staff member, first you have to follow them yourself.
So far you have played 42.74 hours on murder with around 39.35 hours of that being within the last Eight Days.(times are from gametracker)
Your name hasn't changed from when you first joined the server. Your current behavior and understanding of the rules could use some help, same goes for your community time overall. 
It might help to know your discord handle. -1 from me since you don't meet the minimum hours from the looks of it.
...What else is there to say?
It's a huge -1 from me.

You don't know the rules and never saw staff dealing with rule breakers. Otherwise you wouldn't be reacting that rude and agressive to me while I was kicking mr. misceets for his mass rdm.

You were RDMing people yesterday (Void and Neko at least), you were also gagged by me a few days ago for micspam.

You alongside with other micspammers like hoser gamer and chickentubb345 were attacking and harassing me for no reason, but caring about the server's rules. 

And you also keep surprisingly quiet when staff is around what makes me think you are very sly person.
Gonna bump this one as well