Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group of disrespectful people
Offender's Name: Awpx__, WillyWrangler, Revan, Noz, Grilt Cheez, K1ng Kyle. (Possibly Maddogegle and LiLDragan)

Offender's SteamID: Noz: STEAM_0:0:203633961 - Willy: STEAM_0:0:183295638 - Revan: STEAM_0:1:129585188 - Grilt: STEAM_0:1:78541136 - Awpx: STEAM_0:0:460596784  - Kyle: STEAM_0:0:63641169. (Maddogegle STEAM_0:0:225379512 & LilDragan STEAM_0:0:121657370 )

Potential Witnesses: Socks, Stoobs, MillyDilly

Reason to Ban: Maybe not all of it was in my recordings but Noz kept mic spamming, they all started screaming in mics and disrespecting players (specifically the younger ones) and got heated when I asked them to stop. They started making racist/sexual jokes and joking about disabilities and what not. It kept getting worse, they got more and more angry at me when I eventually gagged them. Got extremely disrespectful and it was a disaster lol. I tried asking nicely (will post the proof). Maddogegle and LilDragan did join in but I don't have too much proof as my recording stopped. They were also not as toxic so it wasn't too big of a deal for me. King Kyle has been disrespectful for more than a week now, every time he comes on he starts trouble. And I think a large amount of people can back this up. 

Proof: https://streamable.com/vtgdwkhttps://streamable.com/th1g6k (You can just skim through the videos, it was happening for almost a good hour lol)

Other: Revan also attempted to punishment evade and awpx came back a little later just to leave two comments about me lol. I think King Kyle specifically has gotten away with so much for so long now. 
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
I actually was reading some of deathrun game relay from last night and you can tell from King Kyle responses he was being very toxic towards people in chat. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they were all friends with one another.
(07-28-2020, 12:58 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I actually was reading some of deathrun game relay from last night and you can tell from King Kyle responses he was being very toxic towards people in chat. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they were all friends with one another.
Well if he isn't friends with them, he definitely became friends with them yesterday. He got so toxic that when I muted him he actually began to use his mic (which he never does), just to join in on them being disrespectful lol.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Players have been banned
[Image: titan.gif]