Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbdm
Offender's Name: xbdm

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88001626

Potential Witnesses: Bi-Han, snicks

Reason to Ban: Mic spamming, I don't expect him to be banned, but I'd like this to count towards him as he's done it before.

He also came onto the server to harass me because I resigned from his server.

Proof: 

Mic spam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OHXwYS2ZbM

Other:
 This "paragraph" is the reason he decided to get onto the server. It is all true, but you don't have to believe me. This is only for context:

Hello everyone. I have joined this server with hopeful content that I'd be able to have a server that is fun and also be able to staff it without any problems. Well, unfortunately I have been called out that I suck, am gay, even a Odd Fellow on multiple occasions because I am playing the game how it's meant to be played. On top of that I've been slapped and slayed multiple times for playing well, each of course leading to my death. Xbdm had promised that he was, and I quote, "the cool owner," after I'd told him about my concerns that I do not want to be staffed by another owner who doesn't treat their staff right. Xbdm has gone back on their word multiple times and I'm not going to stay in this toxic environment any longer. I am resigning from the Cockatoo Deathrun server because these action by Xbdm have hurt me enough times. Constantly joking or being high is no excuse as you should know the repercussions of choosing to interact with people in that way. I did have hopes for this server I truly did, but I will not stay when I do not feel safe or relaxed to simply play Deathrun and interact with everyone. I will not apologize as I've done nothing wrong and did my best to support the server. Many others have been hurt as well and I stand with them. Xbdm, I do not consider you trustworthy or a friend after what you've done. I expect no further messages from you and will hold you to the standard of everyone else. I've made up my mind and this is farewell.

(I'll put the screen captures of the game relay and his "word," as I put it, for when I joined his server.)

https://imgur.com/a/3m2Q1PQ

Here is the 6th image as I'd reached the limit in the post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not DR regular or staff but him following you around Gmod to talk shit and harass you is NOT okay. Doesn't really matter what happened prior to this, he has his server and he should focus on that rather than somebody leaving to play somewhere else.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I saw the stuff popping off from deathrun chat and relay and I have to say that this not acceptable at all. You should not harass a user on another server based on what happened in other servers. I am sorry you had to deal with that and hopefully you won’t have any more trouble with this guy.
I agree with that they said ^, what he did was so wrong. And i've seen how problematic he can be. I do have another recording of him mic spamming, and an instance of him trying to act like staff and used his donor powers to take things into his own hands with the Nile and Jew situation. I may still have screenshots of that instance and I will try to find it and upload them here, hopefully that will help you. But for context, he was spam kicking Nile off the server as soon as he joined, because the two were in an argument. And he put some interesting comments in the reason section, including claiming that it wasn't him and it was Titan (even convinced another kid that he got Titan's approval to do so) - he was the only one with powers on the server at that time.

Added them to my first comment but here's the last two, in case y'all need to see it lol.

[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Man that shit is old lmao, and everyone knows i joke alot imagine taking that "ur gay" or "Odd Fellow" i said that when i die tf. You can't take jokes then idk you shouldn't be on gmod or playing steam games and then play victim acting like you got some issues with yourself tbh.

again stop typing a whole paragraph over a game my dude go outside and have fun.

(07-28-2020, 06:58 PM)nicks Wrote: I agree with that they said ^, what he did was so wrong. And i've seen how problematic he can be. I do have another recording of him mic spamming, and an instance of him trying to act like staff and used his donor powers to take things into his own hands with the Nile and Jew situation. I may still have screenshots of that instance and I will try to find it and upload them here, hopefully that will help you. But for context, he was spam kicking Nile off the server as soon as he joined, because the two were in an argument. And he put some interesting comments in the reason section, including claiming that it wasn't him and it was Titan (even convinced another kid that he got Titan's approval to do so) - he was the only one with powers on the server at that time.

Added them to my first comment but here's the last two, in case y'all need to see it lol.

I don't need to explain myself, but nile and jew is over and old now you saw how i was calm after they left and then how "jew" keeps joining. They haven't join sense and im good now. And the staff wasn't on back then and didn't really care they only temp ban nile and left jew. Only warn them and then they kept harassing me so i got annoyed after that then i got in trouble and said don't be acting as staff or you will be in a big trouble.
(07-28-2020, 09:31 PM)xbdm Wrote: Man that shit is old lmao, and everyone knows i joke alot imagine taking that "ur gay" or "Odd Fellow" i said that when i die tf. You can't take jokes then idk you shouldn't be on gmod or playing steam games and then play victim acting like you got some issues with yourself tbh.

again stop typing a whole paragraph over a game my dude go outside and have fun.

You say this as if you didn't just rage on the server and in discord in all caps. An admin literally had to warn you to drop it cause you wouldn't leave Wilson alone. Also, for your information the word "Odd Fellow" isn't allowed in any situation.

And you shouldn't be abusing your powers just to get people to leave. Old or new it's still something that needs to be taken responsibility and accounted for. You basically bullied people off the server by abusing your powers. Rule breakers or not there is no reason for abusing powers.
(07-28-2020, 09:31 PM)xbdm Wrote: Man that shit is old lmao, and everyone knows i joke alot imagine taking that "ur gay" or "Odd Fellow" i said that when i die tf. You can't take jokes then idk you shouldn't be on gmod or playing steam games and then play victim acting like you got some issues with yourself tbh.

(07-28-2020, 06:58 PM)nicks Wrote: I agree with that they said ^, what he did was so wrong. And i've seen how problematic he can be. I do have another recording of him mic spamming, and an instance of him trying to act like staff and used his donor powers to take things into his own hands with the Nile and Jew situation. I may still have screenshots of that instance and I will try to find it and upload them here, hopefully that will help you. But for context, he was spam kicking Nile off the server as soon as he joined, because the two were in an argument. And he put some interesting comments in the reason section, including claiming that it wasn't him and it was Titan (even convinced another kid that he got Titan's approval to do so) - he was the only one with powers on the server at that time.

I don't need to explain myself, but nile and jew is over and old now you saw how i was calm after they left and then how "jew" keeps joining. They haven't join sense and im good now. And the staff wasn't on back then and didn't really care they only temp ban nile and left jew. Only warn them and then they kept harassing me so i got annoyed after that then i got in trouble and said don't be acting as staff or you will be in a big trouble.

You were riling them up. And that doesn't matter, we did mention to let staff handle it but you refused to listen. If you don't like how staff dealt with it you could have posted a complaint thread. Also maybe learn what a joke is? Because i'm not sure who taught you that being called 'gay' and 'Odd Fellow' was funny.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
(07-28-2020, 09:35 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

You say this as if you didn't just rage on the server and in discord in all caps. An admin literally had to warn you to drop it cause you wouldn't leave Wilson alone. Also, for your information the word "Odd Fellow" isn't allowed in any situation.

And you shouldn't be abusing your powers just to get people to leave. Old or new it's still something that needs to be taken responsibility and accounted for. You basically bullied people off the server by abusing your powers. Rule breakers or not there is no reason for abusing powers.

They was annoying everyone else not just me and you seem like a follower of nicks and don't research stuff, i already posted a ban request for nile and jew. and i had a 52mins video (7gb) showing worst than me. They told a staff to "shut the fuck up" and more. It's already been resolved.

(07-28-2020, 09:40 PM)nicks Wrote:

You were riling them up. And that doesn't matter, we did mention to let staff handle it but you refused to listen. If you don't like how staff dealt with it you could have posted a complaint thread. Also maybe learn what a joke is? Because i'm not sure who taught you that being called 'gay' and 'Odd Fellow' was funny.

I never called him "ur gay" or "ur a Odd Fellow", i say that all the time when i die. Everyone on gmod knows this they either say "FUCK", "OMG", "ur gay, im jk" "ur a Odd Fellow, im jk"

(07-28-2020, 09:40 PM)nicks Wrote:

Yes i tried to play the game, but they kept saying "xbdm ur gay" "someone please kick xbdm" "xbdm ur a fat slob" and kept saying over and over again. sometimes you can't just ignore and i use @ to get staff but they wasn't on and i didnt join discord then.

I also the mic spam on the deathrun_minecraft map, it was nobody on the server and for me it was 3:42 am in the morning so it was late asf i normally dont do that. but i thought it was lit and everyone having fun night thats all. Also i didn't know people is recording 24/7 anymore i remember when 2016 gmod was fun and nobody didnt care about silly words or anything.
(07-28-2020, 09:41 PM)xbdm Wrote: They was annoying everyone else not just me and you seem like a follower of nicks and don't research stuff, i already posted a ban request for nile and jew. and i had a 52mins video (7gb) showing worst than me. They told a staff to "shut the fuck up" and more. It's already been resolved.

I have staffed 3 of dinks servers, Im not a follower dude, Ive banned fellow staff members for breaking rules so get out of here with that bs. It wouldnt have been hard to let the staff member handle it. whether the issue has been resolved or not is irrelevant, it still happened. Ive seen you be toxic to Milly, Ive seen you be toxic to Wilson. Staff are literally trained to handle situations like that, they dont need you interfering. All that needed to be done was a ban request posted and then it would have been handled, if you dont like how the server is run then dont play on it. it's literally that simple.
(07-28-2020, 09:49 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 09:41 PM)xbdm Wrote: They was annoying everyone else not just me and you seem like a follower of nicks and don't research stuff, i already posted a ban request for nile and jew. and i had a 52mins video (7gb) showing worst than me. They told a staff to "shut the fuck up" and more. It's already been resolved.

I have staffed 3 of dinks servers, Im not a follower dude, Ive banned fellow staff members for breaking rules so get out of here with that bs. It wouldnt have been hard to let the staff member handle it. whether the issue has been resolved or not is irrelevant, it still happened. Ive seen you be toxic to Milly, Ive seen you be toxic to Wilson. Staff are literally trained to handle situations like that, they dont need you interfering. All that needed to be done was a ban request posted and then it would have been handled, if you dont like how the server is run then dont play on it. it's literally that simple.

I don't who is milly and i never be toxic you a little fun fact i have 400 people blocked on steam, and 32 blocked on discord so any toxic is blocked anyways.