Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbdm
(07-28-2020, 10:06 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 10:03 PM)xbdm Wrote: Just like snicks said and you all its in the other server, and he was fine couple of days ago and then today this happen, like you can't say nothing what did barely be on this server no more so u cant really say how i act.

I can see relays (I check fairly regularly to make sure all the servers are doing well and making sure on call doesnt need to be pinged) so I can see how you interact with people on server, I can see the discord so I can see how you interact with people there, I can see forums so I can see how you interact with people there. So I have plenty of areas to view how you act.

Today i just got on the server, how u gonna tell me? Check the relay this is the day i was on the server so u cant say i wasnt on the other days cuz wasnt.
(07-28-2020, 10:08 PM)xbdm Wrote: Today i just got on the server, how u gonna tell me? Check the relay this is the day i was on the server so u cant say i wasnt on the other days cuz wasnt.

Gonna be honest and am not trying to be rude, but this entire message just confused me
Whether or not this case is recent doesn't matter. It happened and that's what matters. I don't see how you can justify harassment, especially after you came in the Discord today to stir more trouble. Arguing back and forth on this thread also won't do anything.
(07-28-2020, 10:11 PM)dong Wrote: Whether or not this case is recent doesn't matter. It happened and that's what matters. I don't see how you can justify harassment, especially after you came in the Discord today to stir more trouble. Arguing back and forth on this thread also won't do anything.

Well it's over now, and he posted so now he's probably sleep.

Enjoy guys.
This does not mean you're off the hook, you have been arguing with staff and need to learn when to stop.
For now, I'm closing this thread until further notice.
[Image: titan.gif]