Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbdm
Imagine breaking rules and then getting mad when people call you out for it
Wilson is just trying to do something idk what, but couple of days its been fine and all of a sudden today is a bad day.
(07-28-2020, 09:41 PM)xbdm Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 09:35 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 09:31 PM)xbdm Wrote: Man that shit is old lmao, and everyone knows i joke alot imagine taking that "ur gay" or "Odd Fellow" i said that when i die tf. You can't take jokes then idk you shouldn't be on gmod or playing steam games and then play victim acting like you got some issues with yourself tbh.

again stop typing a whole paragraph over a game my dude go outside and have fun.

You say this as if you didn't just rage on the server and in discord in all caps. An admin literally had to warn you to drop it cause you wouldn't leave Wilson alone. Also, for your information the word "Odd Fellow" isn't allowed in any situation.

And you shouldn't be abusing your powers just to get people to leave. Old or new it's still something that needs to be taken responsibility and accounted for. You basically bullied people off the server by abusing your powers. Rule breakers or not there is no reason for abusing powers.

They was annoying everyone else not just me and you seem like a follower of nicks and don't research stuff, i already posted a ban request for nile and jew. and i had a 52mins video (7gb) showing worst than me. They told a staff to "shut the fuck up" and more. It's already been resolved.

(07-28-2020, 09:40 PM)nicks Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 09:31 PM)xbdm Wrote: Man that shit is old lmao, and everyone knows i joke alot imagine taking that "ur gay" or "Odd Fellow" i said that when i die tf. You can't take jokes then idk you shouldn't be on gmod or playing steam games and then play victim acting like you got some issues with yourself tbh.

again stop typing a whole paragraph over a game my dude go outside and have fun.

(07-28-2020, 06:58 PM)nicks Wrote: I agree with that they said ^, what he did was so wrong. And i've seen how problematic he can be. I do have another recording of him mic spamming, and an instance of him trying to act like staff and used his donor powers to take things into his own hands with the Nile and Jew situation. I may still have screenshots of that instance and I will try to find it and upload them here, hopefully that will help you. But for context, he was spam kicking Nile off the server as soon as he joined, because the two were in an argument. And he put some interesting comments in the reason section, including claiming that it wasn't him and it was Titan (even convinced another kid that he got Titan's approval to do so) - he was the only one with powers on the server at that time.

Added them to my first comment but here's the last two, in case y'all need to see it lol.

I don't need to explain myself, but nile and jew is over and old now you saw how i was calm after they left and then how "jew" keeps joining. They haven't join sense and im good now. And the staff wasn't on back then and didn't really care they only temp ban nile and left jew. Only warn them and then they kept harassing me so i got annoyed after that then i got in trouble and said don't be acting as staff or you will be in a big trouble.

You were riling them up. And that doesn't matter, we did mention to let staff handle it but you refused to listen. If you don't like how staff dealt with it you could have posted a complaint thread. Also maybe learn what a joke is? Because i'm not sure who taught you that being called 'gay' and 'Odd Fellow' was funny.

I never called him "ur gay" or "ur a Odd Fellow", i say that all the time when i die. Everyone on gmod knows this they either say "FUCK", "OMG", "ur gay, im jk" "ur a Odd Fellow, im jk"

(07-28-2020, 09:40 PM)nicks Wrote:

(07-28-2020, 06:58 PM)nicks Wrote: I agree with that they said ^, what he did was so wrong. And i've seen how problematic he can be. I do have another recording of him mic spamming, and an instance of him trying to act like staff and used his donor powers to take things into his own hands with the Nile and Jew situation. I may still have screenshots of that instance and I will try to find it and upload them here, hopefully that will help you. But for context, he was spam kicking Nile off the server as soon as he joined, because the two were in an argument. And he put some interesting comments in the reason section, including claiming that it wasn't him and it was Titan (even convinced another kid that he got Titan's approval to do so) - he was the only one with powers on the server at that time.

Added them to my first comment but here's the last two, in case y'all need to see it lol.

I don't need to explain myself, but nile and jew is over and old now you saw how i was calm after they left and then how "jew" keeps joining. They haven't join sense and im good now. And the staff wasn't on back then and didn't really care they only temp ban nile and left jew. Only warn them and then they kept harassing me so i got annoyed after that then i got in trouble and said don't be acting as staff or you will be in a big trouble.

You were riling them up. And that doesn't matter, we did mention to let staff handle it but you refused to listen. If you don't like how staff dealt with it you could have posted a complaint thread. Also maybe learn what a joke is? Because i'm not sure who taught you that being called 'gay' and 'Odd Fellow' was funny.

Yes i tried to play the game, but they kept saying "xbdm ur gay" "someone please kick xbdm" "xbdm ur a fat slob" and kept saying over and over again. sometimes you can't just ignore and i use @ to get staff but they wasn't on and i didnt join discord then.

I also the mic spam on the deathrun_minecraft map, it was nobody on the server and for me it was 3:42 am in the morning so it was late asf i normally dont do that. but i thought it was lit and everyone having fun night thats all. Also i didn't know people is recording 24/7 anymore i remember when 2016 gmod was fun and nobody didnt care about silly words or anything.
Not that hard to have fun without being disrespectful and following rules buddy. And sucks to get caught huh?
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
(07-28-2020, 09:52 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Imagine breaking rules and then getting mad when people call you out for it

I thought you were professional, why are joking with me saying "Imagine"

I don't know what you mean by caught i didn't really do nothing that bad, i mic spam yes but not screaming or anything. Just regular music (like jukebox, we didnt have jukebox) and playing normal mostly except when nile and jew. before that when i first join it was calm and fun.
(07-28-2020, 09:54 PM)xbdm Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 09:52 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Imagine breaking rules and then getting mad when people call you out for it

It's not really a joke, Im literally trying to imagine it cause it confuses me how you're going about this
Okay, I would like you to go through theses screen shots and tell me what your doing worng here. You cannot come on here and start harassing Wilson or anyone for
that matter, you need to stop what you are doing before you dig your self a deeper hole, and listen to what is being said.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: titan.gif]
(07-28-2020, 09:58 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 09:54 PM)xbdm Wrote:

It's not really a joke, Im literally trying to imagine it cause it confuses me how you're going about this

I already posted nile and jew, and i already posted a introduction. So i already told you im a good guy unless someone fucks with me. So idk what wilson got going on, but atleast should of use bandicam for his pc thats best for low end. And OBS for high end.
(07-28-2020, 10:00 PM)xbdm Wrote: I already posted nile and jew, and i already posted a introduction. So i already told you im a good guy unless someone fucks with me. So idk what wilson got going on, but atleast should of use bandicam for his pc thats best for low end. And OBS for high end.

making an introduction doesnt prove you're a good guy, how you act does. and none of us are seeing "good guy." Im seeing dude who harasses someone for not liking them or not doing what they want and abuses powers for the same reason.
(07-28-2020, 09:59 PM)Titan17 Wrote: Okay, I would like you to go through theses screen shots and tell me what your doing worng here. You cannot come on here and start harassing Wilson or anyone for
that matter, you need to stop what you are doing before you dig your self a deeper hole, and listen to what is being said.

hmm clearly you got the messages that we talking about right now im confuse lol.

(07-28-2020, 10:02 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 10:00 PM)xbdm Wrote: I already posted nile and jew, and i already posted a introduction. So i already told you im a good guy unless someone fucks with me. So idk what wilson got going on, but atleast should of use bandicam for his pc thats best for low end. And OBS for high end.

making an introduction doesnt prove you're a good guy, how you act does. and none of us are seeing "good guy." Im seeing dude who harasses someone for not liking them or not doing what they want and abuses powers for the same reason.

Just like snicks said and you all wasnt in the other server, and he was fine couple of days ago and then today this happen, like you can't say nothing. i barely be on this server so u cant really say how i act.
(07-28-2020, 10:03 PM)xbdm Wrote: Just like snicks said and you all its in the other server, and he was fine couple of days ago and then today this happen, like you can't say nothing what did barely be on this server no more so u cant really say how i act.

I can see relays (I check fairly regularly to make sure all the servers are doing well and making sure on call doesnt need to be pinged) so I can see how you interact with people on server, I can see the discord so I can see how you interact with people there, I can see forums so I can see how you interact with people there. So I have plenty of areas to view how you act.