free ben
gonna be honest here in saying that im a retard and defending myself would only dig a deeper hole for myself. all i have to say is that whenever i eventually return, whether that be in a few days, or august 17th, i will be better than before i was banned
You are a very fun player to play with when you actually play the game I have noticed on several occasions you play Bass Boosted music throughout the round which does playing on a headset does really hurt my ears , with this you had also spammed sound board voices multiple times through multiple rounds; I hope you use this time to reflect on your actions because mic spamming isnt helping anyone and just sets a bad example to any new player of the server and what we actually represent! All I got to say is Git Gud while you can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(07-30-2020, 05:04 PM)fat people genocide challenge Wrote: asking “how do we know you’ll do xyz” is lazy. not only is there literally no surefire way to know if someone is going to get in trouble in the future, but the question is a trap for people trying to appeal. they can’t prove anything, not anything that would satisfy people that want an answer to that sort of question. it’s also asked on every single controversial appeal, so like i said, it’s LAZY. the only thing you can ask someone to promise or ensure in this moment is that they’ll try harder and do better, because they literally cannot tell you what they will or won’t do in the future. do better.
+1 reduction
I agree with this, we have to give people the benefit of the doubt and my boy rylo here is being very sincere here. +1 reduction and hopefully you uninstall that damn soundboard lmao
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-30-2020, 05:04 PM)fat people genocide challenge Wrote: asking “how do we know you’ll do xyz” is lazy. not only is there literally no surefire way to know if someone is going to get in trouble in the future, but the question is a trap for people trying to appeal. they can’t prove anything, not anything that would satisfy people that want an answer to that sort of question. it’s also asked on every single controversial appeal, so like i said, it’s LAZY. the only thing you can ask someone to promise or ensure in this moment is that they’ll try harder and do better, because they literally cannot tell you what they will or won’t do in the future. do better.
+1 reduction
I get where staff are coming from with this question when guests with a few minutes on the server appeal a ban for racism or something similar, but to use this argument against regulars with hundreds of hours invested into a server is just ridiculous. To see the players being viewed as incapable of changing after a punishment is just ignorant imo.

ive said it previously that I will improve once I return and intend to still.

free ryloe
(08-01-2020, 07:29 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote:
+1 reduction
I get where staff are coming from with this question when guests with a few minutes on the server appeal a ban for racism or something similar, but to use this argument against regulars with hundreds of hours invested into a server is just ridiculous. To see the players being viewed as incapable of changing after a punishment is just ignorant imo.

ive said it previously that I will improve once I return and intend to still.

free ryloe
Man I hope to see you come back, but as a regular you should know what to do and not to do. However, the rules should be applied equally to everybody. I think you are capable of changing and I want to see that from you.
im going to agree with most of what every one said your memes are very crisp so +1 for a reduction but -1 on a removal
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
We've decided to deny this appeal. The best thing for you to do would be to serve the ban fully and come back after reflecting upon your actions.