Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perm Ban
I don't play murder, but seeing as how you've been banned 3 times before (and seemingly each time promised to change), what makes this time different?
Why should the murder staff take you at your word that you won't do it again, when you have shown time and time again that you saying that means nothing?

In my opinion if you didn't get the memo to stop being racist and micspamming after your first 2 or 3 bans, you won't get it now.  I don't think that a unban or reduction should be considered until at least a month down the line, and ideally longer than that.  Actions speak louder than words and if you want to prove that, try interacting with people in discord or on the forums in a positive manner, to show the murder staff that you are committed to changing.

You were already banned and didnt learn anything from it, because you got banned again for the same (!) issue.
What will your unban change? You will just continue being racist and annoying to people.

And I agree with Jesse. Is it really that difficult just to have fun while playing and not to be racist/annoying?
(07-30-2020, 08:06 PM)Ckg Wrote: I don't play murder, but seeing as how you've been banned 3 times before (and seemingly each time promised to change), what makes this time different?
Why should the murder staff take you at your word that you won't do it again, when you have shown time and time again that you saying that means nothing?

In my opinion if you didn't get the memo to stop being racist and micspamming after your first 2 or 3 bans, you won't get it now.  I don't think that a unban or reduction should be considered until at least a month down the line, and ideally longer than that.  Actions speak louder than words and if you want to prove that, try interacting with people in discord or on the forums in a positive manner, to show the murder staff that you are committed to changing.

i will reflect on my bad decisions. i am sorry if you are hurt by my words on relay. i promise i will reflect on my actions and learn the rules and follow them like i would follow the law.
I don't buy it, I wouldn't even window shop this. 

-1 unban 
-1 reduction 

Appeal in a month and join the discord if you haven't already to reflect/show how much you've changed. 

I have read what you've said and your responses, sounds like over exaggerated BS to me. 

Just throwing my 2 cents in. 

May the favors every be in your odd.
it would help if you tried to feel sorry because you think you did something wrong rather than because you’re facing the consequences of your actions. like it or not, racism is pretty serious. outside of gaming communities, there’s far more at stake for a simple comment or slur like most people on here throw out sometimes. you really should try to reflect on that fact and change the way you view that language in the future.

i wouldn’t be the first person to criticize an edgy comment but i hate seeing kids hop on here and grow up feeling that this sort of talk and thinking is normal. it’s dangerous.
[Image: d93.png]
(07-30-2020, 08:53 PM)The Triangle Wrote: I don't buy it, I wouldn't even window shop this. 

-1 unban 
-1 reduction 

Appeal in a month and join the discord if you haven't already to reflect/show how much you've changed. 

I have read what you've said and your responses, sounds like over exaggerated BS to me. 

Just throwing my 2 cents in. 

May the favors every be in your odd.
i will change i just need to prove it
im going to play ttt, ph, and dr after one week of reflection.

(07-30-2020, 09:29 PM)fat people genocide challenge Wrote: it would help if you tried to feel sorry because you think you did something wrong rather than because you’re facing the consequences of your actions. like it or not, racism is pretty serious. outside of gaming communities, there’s far more at stake for a simple comment or slur like most people on here throw out sometimes. you really should try to reflect on that fact and change the way you view that language in the future.

i wouldn’t be the first person to criticize an edgy comment but i hate seeing kids hop on here and grow up feeling that this sort of talk and thinking is normal. it’s dangerous.
i do feel sorry because i hurt people and couldve gotten other people in trouble. i know how bad discrimination is and im sorry for my racist remarks. I am not very racist, i just get pissed off and use slurs that get peoples attention and hurt them the most. this is no reason to keep saying it. i am sorry for my mistakes.
yeah no being racist is not the way to go at all. idk what was going through your head andy but being racist is not tolerated at all.
maybe you need to look at yourself in the mirror, relax and rethink some things.  
-1 unban
-1 reduction. 

might as well find a new server lad bc you might not be allowed back i. 

signed: /WQLF/ BLΛCK RØSΞ
(07-31-2020, 08:57 AM)/WQLF/ BLΛCK RØSΞ Wrote: yeah no being racist is not the way to go at all. idk what was going through your head andy but being racist is not tolerated at all.
maybe you need to look at yourself in the mirror, relax and rethink some things.  
-1 unban
-1 reduction. 

might as well find a new server lad bc you might not be allowed back i. 

signed: /WQLF/ BLΛCK RØSΞ
i agree -1 on both
Deleting a thread is an instant deny so by permission of murder staff I am closing this. You may reapply on 8/30/20.
[Image: b_560x95.png]