unban hurgle
    Ingame Name:  Hurgle16

SteamID: 76561198285024952

Who Banned You: Nicol

Reason For Ban: Constant RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban:  I only rdmed like 2 people, on separate maps

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): only temporarily for badmouthing an admin who banned someone for no reason

Other: unban me, this is a nice server
Don't even seem sorry for your actions, interesting.

+0 on my end.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
You were banned for this ban request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...A162379612

Which shows you killing 5 people for what looks like no reason, one of which was your own T buddy.
I remember this, you were rdming a lot that day and you rdmed me because you “didn’t like me”. I could tell you would of probably caused more trouble to other players if you didn’t get banned. Right now -1 since you don’t even seem to be the least bit sorry and not to mention you lied about the amount of people you rdmed. I was there and I do not remember you having any reason to shoot your own t buddy and then killing people when you were innocent except that one incident with Sunnyd who threw an inced, but you still killed another innocent for no reason after the fact you killed Sunnyd. I also noticed I did the same picture twice for some reason so I’m sorry about that. Must of been some goof up on my part. Either way you rdmed people for about 4 rounds in one map. I’m also pretty sure I also remember you trying to false kos me at the start of each round as well but I don’t think I had that recorded. My point is that you were most likely going to try to target people, which is another reason why I couldn’t just not say anything about the constant rdm you did.
(07-30-2020, 11:01 PM)Ethan Wrote: You were banned for this ban request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...A162379612

Which shows you killing 5 people for what looks like no reason, one of which was your own T buddy.
yeah, thats fair, definitely deserved it, but can i get another chance? i dont really have much of a reason for it, and i cant list any to be unbanned for, but it is a genuinely nice server and i would like to actually become involved in the dinkleberg community. seems legit, and i feel bad for it, and i wanna be a (functioning) part of it

(07-30-2020, 10:51 PM)Honor Wrote: Don't even seem sorry for your actions, interesting.

+0 on my end.
i admit, i deserve it, but its a really cool server. i'd like to become involved in the community outside of just posting about my own ban on the forums. the people are chill, and i really pissed on it
It's gonna be a -1 from me.

You tried to lie in your unban request and got called out for it. Now you're trying to backtrack to make yourself seem better. You're obviously not sincere and you need a long break from here.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
i will do anything and everything in my power to become such an icon in this community that the admins have no other sensible choice but to unban me.
+1 on my end when me and 
kill shot kenny were in our couples counseling classes we did fight but we felt better he didn't seem sorry but i support you hurgle
+1 
#unban Hurgle
#Ban Buttchecksadlsasd
Your unban request has been denied. You may reapply starting 8/30/20.
[Image: b_560x95.png]