Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Salty for Test Mod
Best of luck Salty, I believe you matured a lot from when I previously played with you on the server. Also just a great guy in general :)
I have only played with Salty a handful of times but whenever he is on he is quick with helping out and making sure the server is running smooth. Also very friendly and helpful with any questions you have on the server. From my personal experiences I would give him a +1 although I see people say he needs more time as trusted. Either way from my personal interactions with him I think he is doing a great job.
Salty is a mix of being fun and serious, which I feel is a good thing for a server like ttt. He's a big help whenever I would hop on the server; clearly knows the rules, and is fair in certain situations. +1
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
(08-28-2020, 01:06 AM)daisy Wrote: Salty is a mix of being fun and serious, which I feel is a good thing for a server like ttt. He's a big help whenever I would hop on the server; clearly knows the rules, and is fair in certain situations. +1
could not summarize it better. even before salty became staff he showed that he is mature enough to become a leader. A promotion to T-Mod would be a great way for him to prove himself to the higher ups. +1
bump
I've been on TTT a few times now and I've seen you handle things pretty well. From what I've seen you are quick with getting things done in the right way and you try to keep things as calm as possible if there is any issues between players. It's nice to see that you can have fun but also when the time is needed you step up and do your job as a Trusted.

+1 from me, good luck!
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Nice solid, good guy. Excels at maintaining the rules, whilst being a positive influence on others. Id describe him as a mullet, Business at the front, Party at the back. (Image for Reference) +1

https://i.redd.it/ebhje1osxls21.jpg
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
What a story you are from being almost banned to applying for a staff promotion. Salty has a good understanding of the rules and isnt afraid to ask questions when things are confusing which allows him to further his understanding. He has a calm head and not only does a good job staffing but is a joy to be around on server as well. My only concern is he has only been trusted for a month but hey so was I. He has the chops to be blue +1 GL brother
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Your application has been Accepted, congrats coffee connoisseur.