Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
squid's Mod App
Bumping
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 i have nothing negative to say about Mr squid. he has been a great Tmod and will be a great Moderator.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
(07-30-2020, 03:42 PM)Cactus Wrote: +1 i have nothing negative to say about Mr squid. he has been a great Tmod and will be a great Moderator.

cant say it better myself squid has been great and will do great +1
+1 from me very active!!!!!
-1 for scaring me with a spider in discord last night (yes, Im still mad about that >.>)

But nah, on a serious note Squid seems pretty chill and is enjoyable to be around but still seems to staff well! +1 from Penguini
I probably have spent more time with squid than anyone else since his return (late night staff gang gang).
Squid is a fantastic t-mod who knows exactly what he is doing, knows the rules well, and knows when its appropriate to be a hardass and when to be more loose.
Squid is the type of t-mod who you want to see as a moderator because he is a friendly face who regulars and guests alike can turn to for any questions or concerns that they may have, and they will always get an answer from squid.

+1, if you couldn't tell.
After that stuff that happened last night, I can say you handled yourself pretty well Squid. I’m 1+ this I think you would make a fantastic moderator.
Had some encounters with him and all I have to say is that he's one helluva consistent specimen. He knows what he's doing and knows what the server needs, so I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be a moderator at this point. +1 from the CEO.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Your application has been accepted. Congratulations.
[Image: b_560x95.png]