Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dink's Karaoke Night(s)
my highlight was hearing Jack sing Barbie Girl
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
My highlight was banana bailing on me when I finally said yes to ABBA and reluctantly mumbled it like an idiot.
Go away
(08-05-2020, 01:39 AM)MissPauling Wrote: My highlight was banana bailing on me when I finally said yes to ABBA and reluctantly mumbled it like an idiot.
Id like to add to this. I was singing my mic was just not on O.o

I could say the same thing about Dong. He promised to duet with me but neve did , hmmmmm.
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
I made sure to show out for you guys. I missed @MilkManFromMars though we gotta make sure to get him for the next one
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Went out of my way to drink 1 liter of beer in order to up my willingness to sing, sang 2 songs wich mostly contained lyrics no-one could understand, hell yeah. I liked this, should do it again.

Highlights being the chugging and the uhh interesting choice of song of Foxka...
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(08-05-2020, 04:31 AM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: Went out of my way to drink 1 liter of beer in order to up my willingness to sing, sang 2 songs wich mostly contained lyrics no-one could understand, hell yeah. I liked this, should do it again.

Highlights being the chugging and the uhh interesting choice of song of Foxka...
Tequila!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
When next one, this was fun enough
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Karaoke starts tonight at 6pm EST
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
this was amazing and i cant wait for the next one!
Yeah even i took part this time lol but i suck at singing
[Image: titan.gif]