Unban Req: Mango
Ingame Name: Mango

SteamID: 76561198116394587

Who Banned You: squid

Reason For Ban: mass rdm + leave

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

So I accidently threw an incen at the start of the round and killed quite a few AFKs in the spawn but thats besides the point. I was planning to stay and accept the punishment. I ended up getting karma banned for an hour once the round ended due to the inferno. Well I came back to rejoin and got greeted with a perm ban for mass RDM + leave. I think that is a bit absurd considering I was banned from the server automatically and didnt exactly have a choice in wether I got to leave or not. Squid was also one of the AFKs who succame to my incen grenade and even filed an RDM report when he came back where I explained the situation and a message popped up saying he forgave me and cancelled the report.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

No
Other:
@squid
Mass RDM is a permaban regardless of if you leave or not.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
So the logs are broke for me, however I'm pretty sure it was on stadium. Which would make sense because everyone spawns in a tight area, hence all of the incen kills. 3 people reported you in total, one being me, and I ended up forgiving because I didn't know the whole situation. I looked at the logs and saw that you killed 5-6 people. I believed you when you said it was an accident, so I gave you slays, but you left immediately after, so I banned you. I did not know you were karma banned. I have seen you playing multiple times on the server, and there have been multiple times where you've caused trouble, whether it be spamming rtv or using slurs, so I didn't have any inclination to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Edit: https://imgur.com/a/Sg1XYJo Logs didn't break. Turns out you killed 8 people, including a detective (with your gun), and threw 2 incens. Now I don't see that as being an accident.

Edit 2: This is your correct SteamID btw STEAM_0:1:78064429
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(08-03-2020, 12:59 AM)squid Wrote: So the logs are broke for me, however I'm pretty sure it was on stadium. Which would make sense because everyone spawns in a tight area, hence all of the incen kills. 3 people reported you in total, one being me, and I ended up forgiving because I didn't know the whole situation. I looked at the logs and saw that you killed 5-6 people. I believed you when you said it was an accident, so I gave you slays, but you left immediately after, so I banned you. I did not know you were karma banned. I have seen you playing multiple times on the server, and there have been multiple times where you've caused trouble, whether it be spamming rtv or using slurs, so I didn't have any inclination to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Yes it was stadium. I appreciate the explanation. Would a fair comprimise be an unban + the slays waiting for me on return?

(08-03-2020, 12:59 AM)squid Wrote: So the logs are broke for me, however I'm pretty sure it was on stadium. Which would make sense because everyone spawns in a tight area, hence all of the incen kills. 3 people reported you in total, one being me, and I ended up forgiving because I didn't know the whole situation. I looked at the logs and saw that you killed 5-6 people. I believed you when you said it was an accident, so I gave you slays, but you left immediately after, so I banned you. I did not know you were karma banned. I have seen you playing multiple times on the server, and there have been multiple times where you've caused trouble, whether it be spamming rtv or using slurs, so I didn't have any inclination to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Edit: https://imgur.com/a/Sg1XYJo Logs didn't break. Turns out you killed 8 people, including a detective (with your gun), and threw 2 incens. Now I don't see that as being an accident.
Oh i I did purposely kill the detective. I dont like that guy in particular
Ive personally witnessed you get in trouble multiple times and I see no remorse. This seems like an open and shut case to me...
Saying you killed a guy because you dont like him is targeting.
Didn't u tsrget someone over their name and put bounties on them the other night
[Image: J6yUs0g]
No offense to you mango, but I really don’t believe you about throwing an inced on accident at spawn. This is due to the fact that I seen you causing all sorts of trouble such as targeting people and putting bounties on people. I also don’t think you really are sorry about throwing the inced into spawn and killing that many people as innocent.
This guy had A LOT more issues than just mass, including trolling, harassment, slurs, and other nonsense. -1 please take this time to become a decent human
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions