Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coolest Animal You Have Ever Seen In The Wild
Since everyone is giving some context behind their own encounters I'd like to give some to my own as well.
-Back in April when i was walking on a trail after a fishing trip I accidentally stepped a copperhead which is a venomous snake. I looked down at the same time I stepped on it and could immediately tell I fucked up. I literally jumped in the air and yelled "Aye!" and the snake dashed into the grass. My dad, brother and cousin were all witnesses to it and were worried that I might've been bitten but I was alright in the end.
-The crocodiles and iguanas were in mexico and they lived in a lagoon called Laguna Carpintero in the middle of a city. Keep in the mind the local crocodile population was over 100 and the species in known to prey on humans occasionally but in spite of this the citizens and crocodiles have coexisted for years with only a few incidents. There are fenced areas in which you can see the crocs and iguanas up close and there are vendors who sell lettuce so you can feed the iguanas. At one point when I got to close to one of the crocodiles it actually attempted to bite me but the fence blocked it from actually getting to me.
-Also in Mexico there was a beach called playa miramar which was full of raccoons as in dozens of them that you can see up close since people fed them all the time which I also got to do. There was even this blind raccoon that everyone would feed since it probably would've died if it weren't in an area full of people. Within the same day and place I also got dolphins and multiple sea turtles which belongs to the smallest and one of the most endangered species which is a bit surreal to think of as you come across a species so rare in the wild.
[Image: bb6.jpg]